Pregnant Wanda

"Good morning my love." I whisper to my very pregnant wife. "Mm.." She groans. "Morning honey." She whispers back.

"How did you sleep?" I ask. "Well, with three little girls kicking and moving around in my stomach, not very well." I giggle a bit at her response. "I'm sorry baby."

"Can we just stay up here and cuddle?" She asks, looking at me with her bottom lip lowered. "Of course, puppy." She smiles and blushes at the pet name before pushing her back further into me so I'm spooning her. I rest my hands on her stomach and gently draw patterns.

"That feels good." She whispers with a light chuckle. I keep doing it and kissing her neck.

"How are our girls today, hmm?" I ask. "Our babies are doing just fine so long as you keep doing that." She replies with a giggle. I can't help but crack a smile.

"How about I make you breakfast in a bit, hmm bunny?" I ask. "Yes please." She whispers before cuddling into me.

We sit in a comfortable silence as I draw unrecognizable patterns in her belly and arms.

"So we haven't talked much about names and your due date is right around the corner, my love." She smiles as an idea pops into her head. "I was thinking of the names, Penelope, Piper, and Persephone." I smile softly at the names.

"I love those. They sound elegant baby." I whisper before kissing her shoulders and neck.

A small yawn escapes her lips. "Bunny, you still tired?" I ask, to which she nods. "Alright then, go to sleep for a few more hours." I whisper before kissing her cheek. "Okay." She says with another yawn before closing her eyes.

I know, I know it short. But, more content will be posted soon enough, bunnies!