nat g!p x reader x wanda g!p

Hi Maria." I smiled at her as she stood at the bar. She smiled back and greeted me. It was another infamous Stark party.

"What are you up to love? Where's Wanda and Nat?" She questions with a smirk. "Oh uhm.. I actually don't know." I answer back with a small giggle. Little did I know, they were watching me from across the room.

My girlfriends get jealous VERY easily, so I should've known to watch how I was acting. "Well, may I ask you to dance?" She questions as she walks around the bar and offers me her hand. I nod with a small giggle and jump of my chair.

"Come on." She pulls me out onto the dance floor and we start to dance. I could feel my girlfriends eyeing me from across the room so I start to get a little touchy with Maria, just small little nudges and whispers. Not to long after, a dubstep song starts playing and Maria's hands land on my hips.

"You're a good dancer Y/n, I'll give you that." She whispers in my ear as my back presses up against her front. "I wanna make Wanda and Nat jealous, start getting touchy." I whisper in her ear. She nods and starts to grind me against her.

I smile as I trace my hand up her arm, slightly glancing over towards my lovers. "Okay, they are coming over. Thanks babe." I kiss her cheek as they walk over. "Well, seems like you're having fun." Nat says as she crosses her arms. I want to see how far I can push her. "I was until you came over and interrupted me." I mumble. She grabs my jaw. "Speak up kotenok, didn't quite catch that."

I gulp as she pulls me closer to her, wrapping her arm around my waist. "Bedroom, now." She husks in my ear. Shit. I'm screwed. R.I.P my pussy I guess. (Lmfao jk jk guys.. unless?)

Wanda loops my arm in hers and leads my up to our shared bedroom.

"Such a naughty little girl. Trying to make us jealous huh?" Wanda teases as she pushes me against the wall, kissing my neck. "I- uhm.. mm." I couldn't even form a sentence. I know what's about to go down.

"On your knees baby." Natasha says as she starts to unbuckle her suit belt. I immediately drop to my knees as she pulls her boxers down. "You wanna act like a slut, you'll get treated like one." She shoves her entire length into my mouth, stroking the back of my throat causing me to gag.

She groans softly and closes her eyes, enjoying my mouth as I look up at her. "Mm such a good little slut.. you take my cock so well baby.." Her mouth drops into an o shape as I speed up my movements, twirling my tongue around the tip.

I feel Wanda's hands line my jean hem. "Can I?" She questions. Shes always been the softer one.

I hum a yes in response as I continue to bob my head up and down. She pulls my jeans off and dips her hands into my panties before sliding her fingers through my folds. I moan softly at the feeling. "So wet, you like that you little slut?" She asks as she rubs my clit.

I moan loudly in response as Natasha groans. "I'm gonna cum." Natasha shouts as she grips my hair, shoving her cock into my mouth further.

Her cum paints my mouth as she slows her movements. "Swallow." She demands. I instantly swallow her cum, moaning at the taste and at the feeling of Wanda's fingers working in and out of me. "F-fuck." I whimper out as I grind against her fingers. "Thats it princess, you take my fingers so good."

I whine softly as I feel myself on the verge of cumming. "P-please Mommy, can I cum?" I plead to Wanda.

"Cum baby, cum on Mommy's fingers." She husks into my ear. My walls contract around her fingers as my legs shake, my cum running onto her hand. She doesn't stop though, in fact she goes harder.

I shriek and grip her wrist as she works her magic inside of me. "Mommy!" I cum with a loud cry. She slows down and pulls out of me before Natasha brings me up off my knees.