Nat x Wanda x Reader

Fluff, for somebody who had a bad day.

It's been a few hours and they arent back.. I know I've been clingy lately, but they wouldn't leave me, would they? I've been calling their phones but still no answer. They've forgotten about me.

"Everybody always leaves.." I whisper to myself as I sit on my couch and start to cry. They say 30 minutes then they would be back. Tasha never lies to me. At least I don't think she would..

Laying down, I begin to sob quietly.

Time skip, about an hour later
I'm still crying quietly to myself, I dont even hear the door open. "Y/n, baby? Where are you?" Questions the voice of one of my girlfriends, Wanda.

"Shes in here." Says Natasha as she walks over to me and sits next to me. "Oh baby.." Natasha whispers as she pulls me onto her lap. "What happened, why are you crying honey?" She whispers into my ear soothingly.

"Y-you left me.. I thought you forgot about me Natty.." I cry into her as she holds me. Wanda wraps her arms around me and kisses me softly as I sob into the both of them.

"Honey we aren't ever gonna forget you.. never.. I promise baby." Wanda whispers as she kisses all over my neck and ear. "You wanna go upstairs and lay down babygirl?" Natasha husks into my ear, I nod. She wraps my legs around her waist and carries me upstairs, Wanda following close behind.

She lays me on the bed and sits on my left side, Wanda on my right as I lay my head on Natasha's lap. Wanda hugs me from behind. "We could never forget about you Y/n.. you're our baby." Natasha whispers as she plays with my hair. I nod and wipe my tears. "I-I love you." I whisper to the both of them.

They smile softly. Wanda kisses the back of my neck and shoulders as Natasha plays with my hair. "We love you too baby.. we're never gonna leave you." Wanda whispers against my ear.

Slowly, they lull me to sleep...