professor part two

Im sitting on my bed, finishing up an essay for my ELA class. And thats when i hear it, a knock on the door. "Who could be knocking at this hour?" I say seeing as its like 10pm. I look through the peephole to see that familiar red hair that i couldnt stop thinking about. I open the door and see her. Natasha Romanoff. I didnt expect her to follow up on my offer. She was dressed in a casual vans t-shirt with ripped jean shorts. "Hey" i said, smiling like an idiot as i leaned on the door way. "Hey" she said while blushing, as she walked into my small apartment. "Would you like some water?" I ask, taking her coat off. "Yea thanks, nice place by the way." She goes and sits on the sofa in my living room. I bring out the water to her and sit down next to her. "Mmm i missed you" i say as i wrap my arms around her. "I missed you too y/n"she says shyly looking away. I start to run circles on her arm with my fingers. She snuggles up to me and kisses me. As she sets her water down i grab her arm and drag her into the bedroom. I pick her up and set her on the bed, cupping her face in my hands. I kiss her passionately, biting her bottom lip. She moans quietly. "I like it when you moan." I say, pulling away so i can take her shirt off. I see she is wearing a black lace bra and panties. "Oh, so you prepared?" I say, pulling her chin in with my index finger. She nods. I think about how i have her but she is like 10 years older than me. Is it wrong to want her this bad? Im only 19. She is 29. But goddamn she is sexy as fuck. I cant help myself and i start massaging her breasts. She gasps at the sudden touch. I pull her hair out of that gorgeous pony tail and grab a handful of it. Gently kissing her neck, sucking and leaving bruises. "But wh-what about the other students and staff to-tomorrow?" I laughed. "Oh baby. Dont worry. Everybody will just see whats mine." She moaned as i went back to kissing her neck, now with more force. I started to unstrap her bra, gently running my fingers along her spine, making her shudder. "Mm you like that dont you" she groans as her bra falls off her arms. I start sucking on her breasts. She grabs a handful of my hair as im doing so. "Ooh y/n. That feels so goooodd" she moans. I lay her down on the bed and start making my way down her stomach. I then abruptly pull away and head for the bathroom and grab a vibrator and a belt. "What are yo-" i cut her off "you'll see" i say smirking. I pull her up to the head of the bed and tie her to the poles. I continue making my way down her stomach til i hit her abdomen. I tear her panties off with my teeth and grab the vibrator, shoving it on her clit. She moans loudly at the sudden stimulation. "Oh fuck Y/N!" She moans a second time, as i look her up and down, seeing her squirm was such a turn on. I turn the vibrator up to the max and start fingering her, gently, slowly. "Oh my god y/n that feels so good, dont stop!" I stick a second finger into her dripping core. She screams, clawing at the belt that has her tied down. I slowly pull the vibrator away not taking my fingers out of her and and put my mouth in its place. I start circling her clit with my thumb. She screams my name "OH FUCK Y/N IM GONNA CUM!" I look up at her and crawl next to her, placing the vibrator back on her clit and whisper. "Then cum princess, cum on my sheets." She tenses up, orgasming all over my sheets, leaving them a dark grey color. I remove the vibrator and belt. "Did that feel good baby?" She looks at me and nods as i put the vibrator and belt into my drawer. "Mmm thank you y/n." She said biting her lip. I walk over to her and pick her up, bringing her into my bathroom and pulling her into the shower. "What are you doing?" I glance at her then return to getting the loofa and soap. "Aftercare." I say. Walking towards her. I slowly pull her under the water. Sje groans at how the water relaxes her. I pull her in for a kiss, a slow one. We keep kissing til our lungs start to burn, so she pulls away. I bring the loofa to her back and start going in circles. "Does that feel good?" She nods and pulls me in closer, hugging me. "You know, ive never been with a woman before you" she states. I looked at her, shocked. "Really?" I say. I dont admit it but hearing that makes me feel special, to know i truly pleasured her. I continue washing her, move my hands all over her delicate body. Once we finally got out of the shower i wrapped her in a towl and dressed her in panties and an oversized tee. I changed the sheets while she finished up in the bathroom and turned on the TV. she walks out amd i pick her up, crawling into bed with her, still holding onto me like a baby.
I pulled the covers over her, and kissed her forehead. I pulled her in close to me and wrapped both of my arms around her. She nestled her head into the nook of my arm and fell asleep. "Goodnight my love" i whispered as i drifted to sleep.