wanda x g!p reader

This was a request, I forget their @ lol.
Anygay, I love all of you!!! Thank you so so so much for all of the views and hilarious comments.
Wanda has never done I T

°●°●°●°●
"Y/n, baby? Where are you?" My girlfriend of 3 months asks me from the other room. "In here sweetheart."
I shout back.

She comes into the room with nothing on but panties and an oversized see through tshirt. "Hi my love, what's up?" I question as she crawls onto my lap, straddling me. "Darling.. what are you doing?" She smiles and kisses me passionately. "I want to..." I smile at her.

"Princess, we don't have to if you're not ready. Are you sure?" I question. She nods. "I need words if I'm gonna do anything babe."

"Yes Y/n, I'm ready." I nod and kiss her softly. "I'll take it slow, tell me if you're uncomfortable okay?" She smiles softly. "I love you.." I lay her down and pull her shirt over her head. "I love you too.. you're so pretty." She blushes and smiles at me as I kiss her neck and collarbone. "Y/n.." She breathes out. I go down to her breasts and suck gently on her sensitive nub.

She moans softly as she entangled her hands in my hair. I continue to work down her, kissing her stomach and right above the hem of her panties. "Can I?" I ask as I line my fingers on them. "Y-yes." She whispers. I pull down her panties. "So wet for me baby.."

I start to lick her clit, her body tensing up as I do so. "It's okay.. relax." I whisper to her as I hold her hand, still licking and sucking on her clit.

"Y/n.. feels so good.." She moans out as her hips softly buck against my tongue. I line her entrance with two fingers. "Its gonna hurt for a second, but then it'll feel good okay babygirl?" She nods shyly and I place my fingers inside of her, hearing her wince and squirm as the pain passes.

"O-okay, you can move now." She whispers and I nod, gently curling my fingers while I slowly thrust in and out. She bites her lip and throws her head back into the pillows. "F-fuck.. mhm feels so good Y/n/n."

I pick up my pace a little and curl my fingers to hit her G spot. "You're so tight baby.." Her mouth drops into an O shape, the only sounds in our room is her panting. "You gonna cum princess?" I question as I go even harder. "I think I'm gonna cum baby! Don't stop!"

I go even faster and suck hard on her clit, moaning softly at the taste. That was her undoing. She cums all over my face and hand. "Mm you taste so good baby. Did so well pretty girl." I whisper to her. She blushes and sits up as I pull her close to me.

Her hands start undoing my jeans as she pulls them down, revealing my hard member. "I wanna taste you Y/n.. please." She whispers with pleading eyes. I nod and she takes off my boxers.

"You're so big baby.." She says as she starts to stroke my cock, earning a groan from me. She takes the tip in her mouth and twirls her tongue around it shyly. "Mm fuck wands.." She goes down further and gags slightly as the tip hits the back of her throat.

I pull her hair back into a makeshift pony tail as her head bobs up and down my cock. "Mm you take me so good babygirl.."

I lean my head back and shut my eyes as I moan. "Fuck.." She keeps going, faster and faster. "Baby I'm gonna cum.." She takes that as a signal to start twirling her tongue around my length as her nose touches my stomach.

My dick twitches in her mouth as I cum. She pulls away, mycum dripping down her chin as I wipe it away and kiss her. "Alright baby doll, you ready?" I ask as she lays back down. "Yes baby, I'm ready.. please, I need you." She whispers as slide my tip up and down her wet pussy.

"Mmm you're doing so good for me.. its gonna hurt at first, but you'll get used to it. Tell me if it's to much." She nods and I gently slip inside of her. She shrieks in pain. "Fuck! Mm god.. you're so big!" She screams. I don't move for a few seconds as I wait for her to adjust to the size.

She nods and I start to move back and forth. "You feel so good inside of me baby.." She pulls my head down to kiss me passionately, slightly muting her moans.

"You're so tight princess.. feels so good on my cock." I go even faster as her hips buck up to grind on me. I move my hand down her stomach and start rubbing her clit, gently pressing two fingers onto it. "F-fuck! Feels so good!" She screams as I begin to pound into her.

"I'm gonna cum! Im gonna cum Y/n!" I smirk and go as hard as I can, my tip stroking her G spot over and over. "Fuck! Baby!" She shrieks as she cums but I don't stop, I pound harder into her at an almost inhuman pace.

"Oh Y/n! Baby!" She screams as she claws at my back. She cums, over and over.

I pull out of her and cum all over her breasts. "Fuck... baby, that was amazing.. I can't feel my legs." She giggles and sighs. "Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" I whisper to her. "Everything hurts now." She smiles and makes grabby hands at me.

I stand up and pick her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. She jumps at the contact of my stomach against her sensitive pussy.

"Was I too rough on you baby?" I ask her as I start the bath. "No.. no it was everything i could've asked for my first time." She whispers as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Wands.." I smile softly and get in the bath, placing her in front of me. She yawns. "I love you too Y/n/n.."