professor part 9

*time skip 4 months*
I help nat out of the car and get some boxes. We moved into a new house a couple blocks away from my old apartment building. "Im so excited!" She says as she grabs 2 boxes. "Me too." I say as i walk into the house. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. "We can use the extra rooms as storage areas and an office." I say as I set down the boxes. I pick her up and twirl her around. "I LOVE YOU!" i say as i set her down. "I love you too!" She says giggling. It was the beginning of summer and we decided it was time for a fresh start. "Im really glad we decided to do this." She said looking into my eyes. I kiss her and go get the rest of the boxes and bags. Get the couch from the apartment and have jared amd joey bring it in, along with our bed. There! Holy shit that thing was heavy!" I laugh and nat walks in. "You guys want some water?" They nod and she walks back in the kitchen. "Dude how did you get like the perfect girlfriend?" Joey asks. I shrug. "Well i actually kissed her the first day i was there. I had seen her around the school before and kinda had a crush on her. But when i kissed her she kissed me back. All im saying is, take a chance with that one person dude you never know what wil happen." He nods and she comes back in with the water. "Here." She gives them each a glass. I kiss her on the cheek. "Im gonna go lay down, wanna come?" I ask. She nods. "You guys can do whatever but we are tired. TVs got all kinds of stuff. Watch whatever." I grab her hand amd walk her up to the room. "Wanted to show you something." She tilts her head. "Like what?" She asks. I blush. "I wrote a song for you." She smiles. "Can i hear it?" I laugh. "Of course love." I pull out my guitar and sing.
"I dont want to seem the way i do, but im confident when im with you! Lately all i feel is bad and bruised. Tired of tripping on my shoes. But when you love me i feel like im floating, when you call me pretty i feel like somebody. Even when we fade eventually to nothing, you will always be my favorite form of loving. When i start to tumble from the sky, you remind me how to fly. Lately ive been feeling unalive. But you bring me back to life. But when you love me i feel like im floating, when you call me pretty i feel like somebody. And when we fade eventually to nothing you will always be my favorite form of loving dear."  I look up and see a tear fall down her smiling face. "Baby.... that was amazing! Was that about me?" She asks. I sit my guitar next to me and get closer to her. I put my forehead on hers. "Yes it was for you my love. All for you." I kiss her and hug her. I lay down next to her on the bed and we just lay there. I notice out of the corner of my eye, joey and jared standing in the door way. "That. Was. The. Cutest. Thing. I have ever seen." Jared says. I blush. "Your singing is amazing girl!" Joey says as he leaves. "We gotta go we'll see you layer!" I say bye and jump back into bed with natasha. "Wanna go see something?" I ask. She nods. "Go get dressed." I get dressed into vans and some ripped jeans. I put something in my pocket and see her in her flannel and girl in red crop. "Ready?" I ask. She nods, still suspicious of me. i get her on my bike and drive her up to the top of a hill. "Your not gonna kill me are you?" She says sarcastically. I laugh as i get a blanket out to set on the ground. She didnt realize i had brought anything but i made a picnic. "Wow baby. Is this a special occasion or something?" She asks. I shake my head no and we sit and eat. I clear everything back into the basket and pull out a pillow. "Are we gonna sleep here or something?" She asks. I shake my head no and pat next to me. She comes and lays down. "Cold ?" I ask as i feel her shivering body. She nods and i take off my jacket and wrap it around her. I wrap her in my arms and we just lay there in silence, looking into the dusty sky. I tell her to stand up and look up. "You'll see when you look up." I say. She turns and looks up. I get down on one knee. I pull out a little black box. She turns around and puts her hands to her mouth. "Natalia Alianovna Romanova, will you make me the happiest woman in the world? Will you marry me?" She starts to cry. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I put the ring on her finger and stand up. I twirl her in the air and kiss her. We just stood there, like nothing else mattered. This was the perfect moment. "I love you." Was all i whispered and we didnt talk for the rest of the ride home. Once we got inside i picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. "What are you doing?" She asks. Lay her down on the bed. "This is our night. We will tell everyone tomorrow." I say as i hop in bed next to her. "But-" i cut her off. "Our time." She kisses me, smiling as she does it. I turn on the tv and we lay there. I pull her into my arms, intertwining our legs. I pull the cover up over us. I kiss her, she falls asleep. "Goodnight my love" was all i whispered before i fell asleep.