professor part 7

I wake up to the sound of quiet moaning. I look over, making sure to stay quiet so she doesnt realize im awake. She was pleasuring herself. I grab the hand that was in her panties, startling her. "Oh i-i didnt mean to wake you." I laugh "its alright. Maybe i can help you with your "problem" baby" she blushes and bitws her lip as i pull her hand out. I crawl down and pull her panties off, realizing she is soaked. "You want me to pleasure you, princess?" She nods. I pull of my panties and straddle myself onto her, intertwining our legs. She was such a bottom, she would let me do anything to her. I loved that about her. I went slow at first, gradually picking up the pace. She came within seconds. "Holy shit
Y/n, that was amazing." She says, panting. "Ah ah ah. We arent done yet babygirl." I smirk when i start to go at a fast pace, making her cum again and again. I finally came. "FUCK NATASHA. HOLY SHIT!" she is laying there, panting like she couldnt get any air. "Feel good?" I ask, still breathing heavily. She nods, to out of breath to answer. She tries to get up but cant, her legs shaking aggressively. "Oh, do you need help baby?" I ask looking at her. She looks at me and laughs. "Yea i need help y/n holy fuck. We have to go to the university tho! I completely forgot. How am i supposed to walk in there when i have no fucking use of my legs?!" She yells. I look at her with a frown. "Dont yell at me. Ill help you up and to get ready ok? Are you gonna quit today?" I look at her in a concerned manner. She sighs. "I dont know. I might, i might not. I don't know when the right time is. I love you so much though so i want to get it over with." I smile and walk over to help her up. I pick her up bridal style and set her on my bathroom counter. "Well we need to get you cleaned up. But its already 7:00 and we both have to get ready. So rag?" I ask. She nods and i get a warm rag ready. "Im sorry for yelling." I look at her and bring her face closer to mine. "Its okay baby, i know your stressed i am too. But please dont yell at me. All i will ever do is support you, you know that." She starts to cry. "Hey no no dont cry baby. I love you so much, i hate seeing you hurt." She hugs me hard as hell. I stroke her hair. "Im sorry, i didnt mean to yell. Im so stressed. About everything. I love you and i want to be with you. Im 10 years older than you though. Is this gonna work?" She says as she pulls away from me. I wipe her tears.  "Fuck if i know nat, but i want to try. I want to try to make this work." I cup her face. "I. Love. You. Baby your my world! I never want to lose you. I know we have only been dating a couple months but i want you and only you! Now go get ready." She laughs and i kiss her and turn around to get clothes, slapping her ass as she went, making her jump. She finishes getting ready and gets her shoes on. She is wearing a white button up blouse thats a littttllleee see through, with a short black skirt. Im wearing a collared brown crop top with jeans. I get on my motorbike and she takes my car. "Love you!" I scream as she drives away. And as usual i wait 10 or 15 minutes before leaving. I make it to first period just in time and see her walking through the halls. She is going to the office. "Oh fuck. She's doing it." I think. I finish up the day and make it to my last period class. Her class. She is there because they probably couldnt find a sub in time. *buzz* i get a message.
                       ❤🌌Natasha❤🌌
Hey its done. My last day. I love you❤
                                            Baby i love you too,
                                       See u After class.
I finish up the class. "Hey baby! I cant believe you did that for me!" She laughs and i pick her up and twirl her. "I love you." I whisper. She laughs and suddenly i feel like i never want this moment to end. "I love you too." She whispers as she kisses me. We make our way home, i open the door and carry her in. "Ahh im so excited. But would you feel comfortable if i told my friends we were dating?" She nods and gets a cup of coffee. "I love you." I say wrapping my arms around her waist. "I love you too." She says turning around, i now have her against the counter. "Let me take you on a date." She looks at me and kisses me. "Of course." I kiss her back again. I move up to her ear. "I love you. I love every part of you. Your body. Your personality. Your laugh. Your smile. I love all of it and its all mine." As i whisper this she shudders. I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck, legs around my waist. I lay her down on the couch and kiss her forehead, letting go and crawling up behind her. I rub her shoulders, feeling the great amount of tension in them. "Rough day?" I ask. "Rough week." She answers while laughing. "Im gonna make the tension go away ok?" I ask. She nods. "We can do whatever you want today. Let everything your feeling out to me. Okay baby?" I tell her. She nods and i crawl in front of her. I see one singular tear fall down her cheek, staining it. I wipe it away. "Tell me." I say. She looks up and crawls into my lap. "I have never been in love like this. Anytime i was in love i-i didnt feel love or affection back. When you love me i feel like im floating. When you call me gorgeous i feel like im actually somebody." She says. I lean down and kiss her forehead. "I am never going to leave you my love. You make me feel like im actually here. I have never been good with people but when im with you, you make me a completely different person. A better person. In fact half of the time i think you can do better than me. You are perfection." I say as i stroke her cheek. She lays her head on my shoulder and cries, telling me how she has felt the entire time. I rock her back and forth in my arms. She is a fairly small woman, i love that about her. "When im with you i feel at home. You are my home." She cried into me even more. "I never want you to leave." She says into my arms. I sit her up. "I am never going anywhere baby!" I say. I lay her down and lay next to her. "You know, i smile when your notification pops up. I try not to blush when your name is mentioned. And if you think im embarrassed by you when i look away, im not. I cant look at you without smiling because i love you that much." I say wrapping my arms around her. "Always be my forever?" I ask. I wipe her tear-stained cheeks. "Forever." She says, now smiling. "You know, ever since we have been dating, all my problems have vanished. You work like magic y/n, i used to shake for no reason at all but when i see you i know im gonna be okay. I love you." I smile and continue stroking her hair. "I love you too." I whisper before we both drift off to sleep. We had a big day tomorrow, i didnt tell her but we were going to a party that my friend was having.