enemies to lovers part 7

I wake up at around 8:30 PM. We had napped for a few hours so I decided it would be best to wake her up.

I nudged her shoulder gently with my middle and index finger, earning a groan as she woke up. "Hey love. Wake up." I whisper as i snuggle my face into her neck, kissing her all over. She giggles.

"You should wake me up like that more often." She whispers groggily, flipping over with a smile. "I should?" I ask mockingly. She laughs and cups my face. "Yes you should." She whispers as she kisses me passionately.

I wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her onto my lap. She sits up, placing her hands on my chest to hold herself up. "I love you." She whispers with an innocent smile. I can't help but inwardly awe. "I love you too baby, now come here." I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss sweetly.

"What do you wanna do princess?" I ask as she pulls away, our noses touching. "I have no idea baby. A movie maybe?" She asks, scrunching her nose. Pure joy is all I felt when I was around her. "Y'know, you are the most adorable thing I've ever seen." I whisper. She blushes and lays her head on me, legs in between mine.

I turn on a movie of her choosing and lay there, playing with her hair. "I love you so much Y/n." She randomly blurts out. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. I swiftly sit up and pull her into my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist, her hands on my shoulder.

"Honey... I love you too. So much you don't even know." I gently caress her cheek with as much care as possible. She leans into my touch, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "What's wrong sweetheart? Why are you crying my love?" I question. She let's out a shaky sigh.

"Baby... it's okay, you can tell me." I whisper to her. "Y/n, I don't want you to leave me. I'm scared you're gonna leave me for someone better." She whimpers. Gently, I pull her into a hug, her head on my shoulder as I rub circles on her back. "Sweetheart, I'm not gonna leave you. What's causing you to think like this?" I ask.

She sobs quietly into my shoulder. "That day that I went out, I ran into your ex girlfriend. She said that I didn't deserve you and that I'm a slut. She told me that I could never be loved by you and that you were just gonna leave me." She took in a deep breath after whispering that to me. Seeing her like this broke me.

"Wanda, I love you with all my heart. I love you so much, it hurts. You are not a slut. You are my girlfriend. My princess. I'm not gonna leave you." I kiss her cheek as she pulls away. "Lay down." I whisper. Soon enough I'm cradling her in my arms like a baby, whispering sweet nothings to her.

"Don't ever believe what she says." I whisper. She nods as her lip still quivers. I trace my thumb along the lining of her lips. She grasps onto my hand, closing her eyes.

"You wanna go back to sleep?" I ask as she nestles her head into my neck. She nods and yawns quietly. "Alright princess, go to sleep. I'll wake you in the morning. Goodnight love." I rock her back and forth, lulling her to sleep.

○●○●○●○the next morning

Quickly, I roll out of bed and get a shower so I can make Wanda breakfast in bed. I get dressed and quietly walk downstairs to make the food.

I decided to make her favorite, strawberry waffles. Then once I had decided what I was making, I got everything ready.

I made the food as fast as possible and added a little smiley face of whipped cream on the top before carrying it back up the steps. I walk over to Wanda, who was still sleeping. Then I sit the food down on the nightstand beside her.

I gently scoop her up into my arms, being sure not to wake her and sit on the bed. "Wanda...." I whispered in her ear. Her piercing green eyes fluttered open. "Mm." She groaned, shielding her eyes from the morning light. I chuckled and hid her face in the crook of my neck. "My love, it's time to wake up. I made you breakfast." She blushes and turns to look at the food.