Natasha g!p smut

A/n: I'm so sorry for being inactive yall. Here's a chapter to feed you my children. This was requested a LONG time ago.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
It's been about 5 hours since Romanoff left the hotel. We are currently on a mission to get some Hydra files, she was the first to go out and see what we were dealing with and she still isn't back.

I hate her, despise her even, but I am getting slightly worried. We are going on 6 hours and she still isn't back.

And as if on cue, the door opens and she walks inside. Drunk, might I add. "Romanoff, its 2:30 in the morning. Where have you been?" She scoffs and sits on the bed. "F-funny to see you care." She looks at me with a slight smirk from my surprised face.

"Just because I hate you doesn't mean I don't wo-" "Stop talking." She just stares at me, as if shes scanning over my features before crawling across the bed to my side. "What are you doing?"

"You're so pretty.." She keeps staring at me as my face changes of one to pure confusion. "Natasha, you're drunk." She smirks and grabs my jaw. "So then I won't remember this." She leans in and kisses me passionately, her soft lips molding with mine.

"I- Natasha.. you're drunk.." I'd be lying if I said I didn't want her. I mean, she is sexy as hell. "Come on Y/n.." She pulls me onto her lap so I'm straddling her and rests her hands on my thighs.

"Tell me to stop and I will. I promise." She leans up and kisses me softly, biting down on my lower lip. "Please don't stop.." She smirks and starts kissing my neck, causing me to let out a soft moan. Suddenly, I felt something on my core. I look down and see a bulge in her pants.

"What's that?" I whisper and she looks up at me. She sits me beside of her and takes off her pants, revealing her dick. "Oh.." She looks at me with a sort of embarrassed face. "It's hot.." She smiles and kisses me again.

"I need you.." I whisper to her as she slips off my skirt. "Then you can have me princess." Leaning down, she pulls off my panties and attaches her lips to my clit. I bite my lip as she does so, intertwining my hands in her hair. "Mm tasha that feels so good.." I feel her smirk against me as she pulls away.

I look at her as she sits down on the bed, leaning against the headboard. "Come here.." She pats her lap. I quickly crawl over to her. "I want you to ride me pretty girl.." I nod as she gently puts her tip inside of me, earning a gasp from my mouth.

Slowly, I lower myself onto her large cock. "Fuck tasha.. you're so big.." She pulls my tight shirt over my head and looks at my clothed breasts. "Such a pretty girl.." She wraps her arms around my back, unclipping my bra. My breasts fall out, laying in a more natural position.

I start to grind on her, earning a small groan. "You're so tight princess." I lean  my head back and release a soft moan. Her hand trails down my stomach to rub my clit, teasingly slow.

I start to go up and down, taking her entire length. "Fuck mommy.. you're cock feels so good." I didn't even realise what I had just said but she looks up at me. "What did you call me?" She smirks as I look away. She grabs a handful of my hair and pushes my face a little closer to hers.

"What did you call me princess?" She whispers huskily. "M-mommy.." I look at her with a shy look as she groans softly, bucking her hips up into me. "Mommy!" I scream as she pulls my hair back. "That's it babygirl.. you take my cock so good."

"Mhmm fuck mommy, don't stop.." She keeps bucking her hips into me, faster and faster, stroking my G spot each time. "M-mommy I'm gonna cum.." She kisses my neck, biting down slightly. "Not yet baby.. don't cum. Be a good girl for mommy.." I nod and keep riding her, our hips syncing together at a fast pace.

"M-mommy I can't..." She looks at my and kisses my jaw. "Yes you can babygirl.. come on just a little longer, then I'll reward you.." I just nod as my eyebrows furrow and my eyelids slam shut.

"Come on, keep riding me.. j-just like that." Her thrusts get sloppy, signaling shes close. "Mommy! Don't stop!" My legs start to shake as tears form in my eyes from holding back my release.

"Y-you can cum n-now princess." I cum, hard all over her dick as it drips onto the bedsheets. She cums as well, deep inside of me. "Fuck.. that was amazing.. you did so good babygirl." I lean my head on her shoulder as I pant. "Fuck you are good.." I whisper in her ear. "You ready to be rewarded now?" She asks with a smirk.

"Yes please.."

•●•●•●•●•●•
Should i make a part two? Besties, i need more requests.