professor part 4.

Y/h/l: your hair length
Y/h/c:your hair color

We finally stopped watching tv after almost 3 hours. I looked down at her and realize she actually fell asleep. "You mustve been tired." I say, quietly. Not wanting to wake her, i gently got up and went to go get a cup of water. I get a big glass cup and go to the water dispenser. Then i feel two arms bearing hugging my waist. I look down into her sleepy eyes. "Good afternoon baby" i say chuckling and wrapping my arms around her. I walk her back up to the bedroom. "Can i take you out on a date tonight?" I ask, shyly. She looks at me giggles. Mm that laugh i love so much. "I would love for you to, but where would we go?" She says wrapping her arms around me once more. "Well there is this cute little diner i could take you too thats right across from a movie theater?" She crawls closer took my face putting her forehead on mine. "That sounds like fun." She says before kissing me. I smile into the kiss, swiping my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. When she denied it she laughed. I swipe yet again asking for entrance. She grants it and our tongues fight for dominance. Mine won ultimately. "I love you so so much, i have been head over heels for you since i first saw you." I blurt out. "I have been too but i was waiting for you to make a move. I dont usually ignite relationships the other person usually has to do it." She says looking down. "Well you liked our first kiss didnt you?" I say laughing. She blushes and hides her face with the blanket. "Aww someone shy?" I say playfully. "Of course i loved it. Did the various sounds i was making prove otherwise?" She says. "Haha no. But what time is it?" I ask. She looks over at the clock. "3pm why?" I laugh. "Because we should probably get ready for our first date." She blushes and i grab her clothes and set them beside her. "Ill be waiting downstairs sweetness." I say smiling as i walk away. I got the girl. She comes downstairs in her clothes from the previous night. I kiss her on the cheek as she walks away. "Be ready by 6:30!" I say. She gives me a thumbs up and walks out to her car. I go back upstairs and get ready. Around 4:00 i get out of the shower and blowdry my y/h/l, y/h/c. I put on smoky makeup and a semi formal, but mostly casual outfit. A black skin tight skirt that goes down to right above my knees, a white croptop and my vans. I style my hair into curls and by then its 6:00.
Natasha❤❤:
Hey, be ready in 30 mins.
Sent
I grab my keys, hop on my motorcycle and head over to her house, seeing as she texted me the address.
I walk up and knock on the door. "He- whoa. You. Look. Amazing!" I say. "Aw thank you baby, you do to!" I blush. I dont usually get compiments from people. "Come on its almost 7:00. Our movie starts in 15 minutes!" I walk her to my bike and hand her a helmet. "Wow i didnt know you drove a motorcycle." She says smiling. "I dont usually, i stopped riding it a year ago. But this is a special occasion. So.... hop on." She puts the helmet on and wraps her hands around my waist as i start the bike. She starts squeezing me as we speed up. "Dont worry i know what i am doing!" I say yelling over the sound of the wind and motor. We finally reached the movie theater and go inside. "What movie did you pick?" She asks. "Oh i picked a scary one. Your gonna love it." She rolls her eyes playfully. "Ok whatever." I pull her in and whisper in her ear "And if you get scared you can hold me." I say. She blushes and looks down. We walk into the the theater and sit in the leather seats, her carrying a big thing of popcorn while i carry the drinks. We sit down and wait for the previews to end. Once the movie starts she snuggles up to me, laying her head underneath my arm. The first scary scene comes up and she holds my hand tight. I laugh. "Why are you laughing? I was genuinely scared." She whispers. I look down at her. "Because your just so cute." She blushes once more. The movie ends and we walk back over to my bike. "Are you ready to go home luv?" I say as we hold hands. "Yea baby." We finally make it to her  house. "I had a really nice time tonight."  She states. "Yea i did too, maybe we could do this again?" She nods. I walk up to her and kiss her. She pulls me in, pressing her lips even more against. She pulls away, practically breathless. "Ill talk to you tomorrow i say, walking away blushing. I get on my bike and head home. *buzz* a notification pops up on my phone from instagram. "Oh no, oh my fucking god"