professor part 3

I wake up first, looking down realizing that last night wasnt just a dream. I start playing with her bright red hair that falls so flawlessly on her pale face. Her forest green eyes flutter open and look up at me. "Morning luv" i say. "Morning baby" she says trying to crawl further into my arms. I wrap her fragile body up in a blankie. I pick her up and carry her downstairs to the  living room, gently laying her on my velvet sofa. "You want pancakes?" I say. She comes into the kitchen and wraps her arms around my waist, looking up at me. "I would love some" she says, smiling like a 5 year old that just got to get sweets from the store. "Hmm somebodys needing cuddles" i say playfully. I tackle her onto the couch and out my arms beside her head. She leans up and kisses me. "Haha im gonna get back to making your pancakes"i say, smiling. "Okay" she says, kinda pouty. I pull away from her grasp and walk into the kitchen. I fire up the stove and make the pancakes. I put 4 of them on a plate and bring them out. "Ooh thos look good she says whilst finding something to watch on TV.  I cut them up and share the plate with her. Once we are finished i get up and set the plate in the sink and feel a pair of arms come up behind me and pull me to the couch. Its funny because im almost a foot taller than her seeing as she is only 5"0, making her look like a little kid. You hear a buzz come from in the living room and walk in to see her checking her phone. "Shit! Im late for work, and your late for class!" She gets up to run upstairs but i stop her. "What are you doing?!" She yells. "Maybe we could... i dont know. Play hooky for a day?" I say with pleading eyes. She sighs "well i mean it wouldnt hurt to miss one day, right?" She says. We both smile. I pull her in for a kiss. Then i pick her up over my shoulders and lay her back down on the couch. "I feel crazy when im without you" i whisper gently into her ears, making her shudder and lean into me more. "So are we... a thing?" I ask. She looks at me in confusion. "What do you mean "a thing" y/n?" I feel the rosy blush creep across my face. "I mean would you be my girlfriend?" She looks back at the tv and pauses it. "I would love nothing more." She says making me look directly at her. "Mmm, your hazel are so beautiful y/n/n." I start running my fingers in circles on her spine. "I love you." She says, looking directly at me. "I love you too" i say shyly. "What about some tv now?"