enemies to lovers pt5

I'm taking Wanda out to dinner tonight. To meet my parents. We have been dating for about 4 months now. "Are you ready babe?!" I yell seeing as the bathroom door was closed. "Yea!" She says as she walks out in a short red dress, red high heels and her dirty blonde hair styled into curls. "Wow. You look amazing!" I say as i walk up to her and hug her. "Haha you do to baby." She says as she pulls away. She looks up at me and I boop her nose, making it scrunch. I loved her cute little nose scrunch that she did. "Alright well come on we're gonna be late." I say as i wrap my arm around her. "Okay baby lets go, i cant wait to meet them!" I laugh. We make our way to the restaurant where my parents were already seated. "Hey mom. Hey dad." I say as i sit down. "Hey sweetie! Oh! And you must be Wanda!" Says my mom as she shakes her hand. I had been living with my aunt in Madison, my parents thought it was for the best, they were never home because of work. "O-oh yea I'm Wanda." She says as I help her sit down, i knew she had social anxiety. "Well, did you guys order already?" I ask. They nod and the waiter comes. "What do you want sweetheart?" I whisper to Wanda. "I want a salad baby." She says as she kisses my cheek. "You know, even though i didn't know you were gay, you guys are a very cute couple and im cery happy for you." Says my mom as she grabs my hand. I smile. Wanda sets her hand on my thigh. I set my free hand on hers and rub curcles on her knuckle. I smile at her, recieving on back. They come back with our food. "Oh this looks good babe." Says Wanda as she takes a sip of her wine. "Haha yea this place is pretty good." I say. "So how long have you guys been together?" Asks my dad. "Well we've been together about 4 in a half months." I say.  "Wow! So it seems you two really love eachother." Says my mom. "Yea." I say as I smile at Wanda. She blushes amd we finish up our dinner. "Well this was really fun, im glad i got to meet you guys!" Says Wanda as she hugs them both. "We were glad to get to meet you as well Wanda!" Says my parents. "Bye Mom, Bye Dad, I love you guys." I say as we walk out. "Bye honey!" Screams my mom as she drives. I wave bye amd hop on my bike. "You ready babe?" She nods and wraps her hands around my waist. We make our way home and as im opening the door she pins me to the wall. "Mm fiesty." I whisper as i flip it to where im on top. She bites her lip. "Im on top." I say as i kiss her jaw, sucking and soothing as I went. She moaned quietly.   I undid the straps of her dress, causing it to pool at her feet. I lower down to her breasts. She gasps at the sudden contact of my mouth on her sensitive nub. I make my way down her stomach leaving trails of bruises as i go. "Mm fuck y/n. Not here." She says. I pull her over to the bed and lay her head on the pillow. I resume what i was doing before and pulled off her soaked panties. "Damn baby your already soaked" i say. "All for you." She manages to say, breathless. "Mm all for me huh?" I ask as i trace around her clit. She moans a yes in response. "Mm thought so." I say as i get back to work. About an hour later she finally got tired, having climaxed 3 times. "That was amazing, thank you." She says, snuggling her head into my neck. I pick her up abruptly and take her to the bathroom to clean her up. "So, do you think they liked me?" I tilt my head, a confused expression creeping across my sweaty face. "Your parents." I laugh. "Yes baby, i actually think they loved you." I say as i cup her face. "Who wouldn't?" I say as i kiss her. I get her cleaned up and get some comfy clothes for us to wear. I pick her up and lay her down on the bed. "You ready to go to sleep baby?" I ask. She nods and wraps her arms around me. "My little koala." I whisper as i kiss her head. "Love you baby, goodnight." I whisper seeing as she had already passed out. I slowly drift off to sleep.