Your mine part 3

You, Wanda and nat all decided you needed a break so you head down to the nearest bar. Once you step inside of the place you get wafted with the smell of beer. You make your way over to the bar and order three vodka shots. Wanda and nat set up beside you. Once you all have had about three drinks Wanda starts getting a little buzzed and decides to dance it off. You notice out of the corner of your eye, some guy trying to put his hands on Wanda's waist. Natasha, still drinking shots like her life depended on it paid no attention to Wanda, or you for that matter. You walk over to Wanda and say to the bozo hitting on your girlfriend "hey buddy! Back off she's mine." He heads over to you and starts couresing your hips. "You know, your prettier than that other girl, why dont you let me take you home?" You elbow him. He jerks back "fucking cunt! Your still beautiful I dont know why your with her but she doesn't deserve you!" Nat finally walks over seeing Wanda crying, walking back to the car. "What happened??" She asks. "Nothing go to the car." You snap. She obeys and heads out to the car, the ride all the way home completely silent. You get to your bedroom that you had been sharing with them and take off your dress and so do they. "So you gonna tell me what happened?" "Nothing, just some guy hitting on Wanda. I took care of it." She nods and heads to the shower. Once everyone has showered you calm down and sit on your bed next to Wanda, who is still teary eyed. "Baby, hey it wasn't your fault. Some people dont know how to handle themselves." You say, couressing her cheek. "But what he said.. is it true? Do you think that I'm not good enough?" You cup her face in your hands and kiss her passionately. "You are everything to me. You are my world." She is still crying. You grab her thigh and gently lay her on the bed, whispering in her ear "your mine." She took in a deep breath, wiping the tears from her face. Natasha comes up behind her and starts playing with her hair. "He did get something right. Your really sexy haha" wanda chuckles. You start kissing her neck, leaving little barely-there trails of your saliva. "I love everything about you kitten" you say to wanda. "I know you have been feeling a little left out so I'm gonna change that. Is this okay?" You ask, while she nods her head vigorously. You start making your way down her perfect stomach whispering "your mine" with every kiss you placed on her smooth skin. You get to her abdomen and place your fingers on her soaking panties she wraps her legs around your head. "Ah ah ah, dont rush me. I'm taking my time with this piece of art. She blushes as natasha starts fondling her nubs, so sensitive. You placed gentle kisses on her thighs. She moaned as you got closer and closer to her neediest piece. You slowly pulled off her panties. She moaned softly "oh y/n"she reached up and grabbed for Natasha's hand and squeezed as you teased her. You pulled away to go into the bathroom, picking up the pink vibrator you tossed In there before. She breathed unevenly as you walked toward her. "Open up your legs darling" you whispered seductively, noticing how nat started to breath heavy as well. "Natsasha my sweet princess. Take off your clothes." She did as told. "You both have been very good girls tonight. I'm gonna reward you so good." They both smiled and blushed. You picked Wanda up setting her near the back of the bed, doing the same to natasha. They laid there side by side. They looked at each other like they wanted to kiss. You nodded giving them permission. Natasha moaned. You started to rub both their cores. In circles over and over. Once you finally got natasha to moan your name you stopped so you could focus on Wanda. You smirked as you told her to bend over the bed. She did as told and you got on your knees. You placed little licks on her entrance causing her to grip the sheets. You know you were doing something right as she moaned your name. "Oh y/n oh!" You continued but then stopped and started tracing your fingers on her dripping entrance. You gently placed two fingers inside of her. "OH RIGHT THERE. DONT STOP" she moaned in a high pitch voice. "I don't plan on it" you looked up seeing natasha play with herself. You kept going on Wanda until she came. You then picked her shaking body up and placed it gently on the bed. You signaled for natasha to come here as you stood at the end of the bed. She got up and walked her naked ass over to you "God your both so perfect" you said, making them both giggle. You bring natasha close to your face, pulling her into a passionate but gentle kiss. She moaned into your mouth. You lied her down on the edge of the bed and started fingering her "oh fuck y/n!" You loved it when they screamed your name. You stuck a second finger in her and put your thumb on her clit. "Oh Oh OH IM GONNA CUM Y/N!!!" She came all over you and panted like a dog as you lapped up her cum. You smirked up at her still shaking body. "Maybe we should grab another shower haha" Wanda said. "Now do you believe me when I say your mine?" Your staring into both of their eyes. They both nod. You kiss them both on the cheek and walk toward the bathroom signaling for them to follow you. "I love you my kittens"