v. what is love?

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀::  v

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
::  v. | what is love?

"What are you doing here?" Chad look from the sky over to the figure walking towards him. It was Peyton.

"I knew you'd be here. This is your thinking spot." Peyton spoke as she approached him. They were about maybe two to three feet apart.

"Did you remember or is it cause Lucas comes here?" Chad just had to squeeze in. He knows she knows. It's only a matter of time before someone says something.

Peyton huffed, "I didn't come here to argue." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"You shouldn't have come at all." He looked away from Peyton, back up to the sky.

"On behalf of Lucas, sorry. You may be a dick but that was out of line at dinner." Peyton ignored his words. He nodded while raising his brows and turning his head towards her.

He thought she was joking. If Lucas wants to apologize, he should do it in person. He chuckled while turning his body in her direction. "I didn't even want to come back."

"Why did you?" Peyton's voice softens.

"For Brooke." He simply responded. It was a moment of silence before he thought he would head back to the hotel. He turned on his heels and started walking off the court. As he reached the edge of the court, he once again heard her voice.

"At dinner, what did you mean by Lucas isn't so innocent?" She ask already knowing the answer. But she wanted to hear it from Chad first.

He looked back at her, "You already know." And with that, he continued his way back to the hotel.

.

.

.

It's been a week. Brooke and Peyton have been working together to figure out the money things, while Chad has just been wandering around town not knowing what to do.

On the other hand, Nathan was having a meeting in his living with his agent Clay. Clay and him were talking about new deals when Chad walked through the living room and sat next to Nathan.

"Please go on, what's this I hear about the Bobcats?" Chad caught their side glances at him.

"Clay, meet Chad. A friend." Nathan introduced them.