xx. every time

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀::  xx

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
::  xx. | every time

"Yes, yes, perfect!" Quinn yelled, snapping shots of Alex who was posing in front of a brick wall. She was modeling for Brooke's women line.

Chad stood on the sidelines watching. He sipped his coffee that Millie had gotten him. Once the shooting was done, Millie made her way over to Alex who was sitting down. Alex eye caught Julian who was all over Brooke. She thought it was cute.

"Brooke's dating the help guy?" She questioned Millie.

Millie turned her gaze towards them, "No, he's a movie producer." Just within a second, Millie knew she made a mistake. "Wait—he's the help guy." She tried to take it back.

"No." Alex shook her head with a chuckle, "You said movie producer."

Millie knew she fucked up, so she tried to put Alex's gaze in a new direction, "Well see that guy over there? He's the guy for Brooke's men line and he's a musician."

"What's his name?" Alex tilted her head as she looked at him.

"Chad Donovan." Millie replied.

"How come I never heard any of his music?" Alex ask a question Millie didn't know how to answer . . . yet.

It took Millie a second or two but she finally figured out a good lie, "His record label sucks."

Alex nodded, "He needs a new one. Is he single?" Of course, that was the most important question to Alex.

Millie knew whatever her answer was, she was in hot water but she had no other choice. "Yes."

A smile grew on Alex's face as she stood up from her chair. She made her way to Quinn and told her she wants to take pictures with stefan. Her sudden nickname for Chad. Quinn didn't know how to answer that so she went to talk to Brooke about it who then went to talk to alex.

"So you want to take pictures with Chad?" Brooke wanted to clarify if she heard correctly. She was in the moment to defend her friend who dating him but that suddenly changed of what Alex said next.

"Millie said it was cool. Unless there's a reason I shouldn't? Are you dating him too?" She questioned. Alex glanced at Chad then Julian and then turned back to Brooke.

Brooke followed her gaze and immediately understood where she was getting at. "No, there is no problem."

"Good." And with that Alex parted ways from Brooke and headed towards Chad.