xvi. it's just sex

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀::  xvi

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
::  xvi. | it's just sex

Another day, the same bed. Chad had slept over at Haley's house and no, it just wasn't to see his best friend. He also had a thing going on with the best friend's sister. No he wasn't expecting something from it, he wasn't looking for anything more. He just didn't want any more drama. He just wanted simple this time, that's all. No strings. Just two people who just want to have fun and he just happened to find that in Haley's sister.

Luckily when he woke up, no one supposedly was home. So it was clear he could go downstairs. He peeked out the bedroom door before heading down to the kitchen in his boxers. It's pretty clear he's gotten too comfortable at Haley's house. He walked around the corner and there she was, Taylor.

She was up in the kitchen making coffee. Chad leaned on the pantry door as Taylor turned around. He just simply waved.

"Morning." She said as she lightly bit her bottom lip, scanning her eyes over his half naked body.

He lightly chuckled and just as his eyes started to undress her, the front door opened.

"I'm kind of getting sick of those kids!" Haley yelled as she made her way to the kitchen and just as she did, "Oh, hell no!"

Chad awkwardly chuckled, "Hey, hales."

And once things quieted down into a deep awkward silence, Ashely came into view. She was just as shocked as Haley.

"Guess we're busted." Taylor joked and Chad laughed along.

____________________________

"How could you be so stupid?" Haley spoke angrily toward her sister.

But upstairs, Chad was getting it much worse— or at least he thought he was. "How could you be so irresponsible?"

"I'm doing what's good for me. The only reason you're freaking out is cause, I'm doing what's good for me with Taylor." Chad told Ashely.

Ashely sighed, placing her hands on her hips. After a few more minutes of silence, the Donovan siblings soon made their way back to the kitchen.

"First you screw my husband and now my best friend?" Haley said.

Taylor rolled her eyes, "Not everything's about you, Haley."

Haley just pointed her index finger at Taylor as she walked away. Basically letting her know that she has her eyes on her.

____________________________

Peyton had just arrived to Clothes Over Bros. She was going to discuss the details about her dress with Brooke. She walked in, hearing the door ding signaling a customer had just came in. Peyton was so excited, she finally gets to do everything she wanted, with the guy she loves.

Millie pointed to the back, gesturing that Brooke was back there so Peyton made her way back there. She saw Brooke was putting a dress together and just as Brooke heard footsteps coming from behind her, she quickly put a sheet over the dress.

"Hey." Brooke quickly turned around.

"Hi? You ok?" Peyton noticed Brooke was being a bit suspicious.

"Yeah, all good. Now what is it that you need?" Brooke began to push Peyton back to the front of the store and it wasn't very settle. It just made Peyton more suspicious of her.

Peyton turned to face her, "Well i thought we could talk about the details of my dress. I want you to design it."

Brooke acted surprised, she couldn't believe it. And it was a good thing too, she was already making the dress. "Oh my god, yes!" And with that, the blonde and burnette shared a hug.

They both soon sat down and talked about everything. After that, Peyton decided it was time to talk to Chad and so she drove to the apartment. Once she finally approached the apartment, she saw Ashely getting out the car. And Peyton knowing how close Chad and Ashely were, she already knew Ashely might've known of what happened.

And so, Peyton stayed in the car but that didn't stop Ashely from noticing her. Ashely walked to the comet and leaned over the door, "I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to talk to you, so what do you want?"

"I didn't mean for any of this to go down, at least not the way it did." Peyton admitted.

Ashely sighed before climbing into the passenger side.

"Peyton, I will always consider you as a friend but right now, I'm with my brother on this one. What you did was pretty shitty. I'm not going to tell Luke and neither is Chad. I mean, what were you thinking?" She ask the question that Peyton kept asking herself after that night.

"I wish I knew the answer to that." Peyton spoke quietly.

Ashely took a long sigh, "Sometimes we do things that we don't understand. Even when it's wrong. All I can say is . . . do what makes you happy."

"How did you know getting back with Rachel was best for you? She hurt you. How did you know she wouldn't do it again?" Peyton ask.

"I didn't. I was scared but my love for her gave me a reason to not be scared and to just give her another chance." Ashely couldn't help but smile thinking about her feisty redhead.

The conversation soon fell silent. It wasn't awkward silence, it was a kind of peaceful. Ashely looked over at her and placed her hand on Peyton's shoulder which caused Peyton to turn her head towards her.

"Follow your heart cause we both know at some point you gave it to another and they never returned it." Ashely lastly said with a small smile before leaving the comet and heading towards the apartment, leaving the engaged woman with her thoughts.

" Ashely lastly said with a small smile before leaving the comet and heading towards the apartment, leaving the engaged woman with her thoughts

a/n:
any predictions of what
you think might happen?