xvii. these are my confessions

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀::  xvii

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
::  xvii. | these are my confessions

It's been two months since of everything. Ashley left Peyton with a few thoughts in her head and problems she has to figure out but first was making amends with everyone even though some of them don't know that there is a problem. First on her list was Haley. It was mostly for guidance, she really needed it right now. Especially since she's marrying Lucas Scott in a few weeks.

Peyton was only a few minutes from the James-Scott household. She just hopes that Haley would be understanding even though there's nothing really to understand, she fucked up but right now she just wants to at least make everything better. Which means telling Lucas about what happened even if that means not getting married.

She parked the car in the driveway then turned it off. She got out and made her way to the door, then lightly knocking on it. She waited patiently and after a few minutes, someone answered the door. It was Haley's sister, quinn.

"Haley's not here right now, but I can tell her you stop by." Quinn said.

"Yeah." Peyton nodded, "Tell her I'll be at Brooke's." And with that, Peyton shot quinn a quick smile before making her way back to her car and began to drive to Brooke's place.

• • •

"Hey, so what's been going on?" Brooke sat next to Peyton on the couch that was in front of the kitchen after she closed the front door.

"I have some things to tell you.." Peyton turned to Brooke, "I don't know how you're going to react but I need a friend right now."

"You know I got you Peyton . . . . anything, really." Brooke took her hand in her's.

Peyton let out a long sigh before starting to roll into the drama between her and Chad. Brooke just nodded and gave her sympathy looks. Honestly, when she heard what Peyton and Chad did, she didn't feel a kind of way about it. All she felt was sorry for Peyton, Chad, and Lucas. And now all she can do is help Peyton figure out what she can do.

Brooke wrapped her arms around Peyton, as she cried on her shoulder. Just as Brooke kissed the top of Peyton's head, there was a knock on her front door. Brooke unraveled herself from Peyton, then began to make her way to the door. She opened it and it was her teacher friend.

"Hey, hales." Brooke greeted her.

"Haley—" Peyton turned, her voice in a groggy tone.