ix. lie, lie, lie

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀::  ix

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
::  ix. | lie, lie, lie

Its been two weeks since peyton saw Brooke and Chad making out. She hasn't said anything yet, cause she's waiting to see if they were gonna mention it first. That would be the mature thing to do, but as right now, she was getting ready for the ravens game. She planned on getting there early to see the coach.

She slipped on her jean jacket before grabbing her stuff off her dresser and making her way downstairs. It was the first raven's game of the season and since Lucas and her got back together, she had to go— for herself and Lucas. She finally reached downstairs. She immediately went to the front door and opened it, then left to the high school. Nathan and them had already left a little while ago.

.

Peyton parked the car in front of the building. She got out and on her way inside, she locked her car back up. She went to Whitey's old office and found Lucas turned around in the spinning chair, thinking perhaps.

"Knock, knock." Peyton tapped her knuckle on the open door.

Lucas turned the chair and a smile grew on his face once he saw her. "This is a surprise." He stood up.

Peyton walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist, "I wanted to give the coach good luck before the big game." She smiled.

"You're all the luck I need." Lucas planted a quick peck on her lips. He made his way to the door, "Got to get to the team, but I'll see you in a little bit."

Peyton left the office soon after him to go look for the girls.

.

.

.

"Hales, where did you say the year books were again?" Brooke asked and as she came into the light, Peyton was present. "Hey, P."

Peyton just gave her a little smile. It wasn't even a smile really, more like a curve of the lips that formed into a shape that wasn't all nice, but Peyton gave off the impression that it was.

"So uh, Millie this is my best friend Peyton." Brooke introduced her assistant to her best friend.

Mille and Peyton shook hands, time went on its way.

.

The girls were all around the library, talking and just enjoying each other's company. Brooke and Peyton haven't been back to the school since graduation and that was a long time ago. So of course, they were reminiscing it with their new friends and old.