xl. proper introduction

________________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

________________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
::  xl. | proper introduction
( flashbacks will be in italics )

Peyton and the girls were once again gathered at Haley's house. They had heard everything that went down about Millie and after a couple of days, Alex and Brooke took her to rehab. They were have a girls day, Peyton needed help calling all her guest about the change of date for the wedding but there were two people missing. Logan and Teressa, the girlfriends of Lucas and Ashely. She wanted to get to know them, since they were coming to the wedding.

Everyone continued making calls when the doorbell rang. Peyton was oddly excited. She thought that since she was slowly coming to her end, she thought to spend them being happy than angry or sad— which is understandable. Finding out you're dying . . . how else are you suppose to spend it?

"They're here!" Peyton exclaimed as she pounced off the couch and to the front door.

"You seem oddly excited to meet your ex's girlfriend." Ashely stood up, heading to the door as well to greet her girlfriend.

"An ex who is still my friend." Peyton clarified. She had just gotten to the door. Her hand was wrapped around the knob, but before she opened it, she turned to Ashley. "Isn't he also your ex?"

Ashely got where Peyton was getting at and she was barley amused by her sarcastic tone, "That's not the point, missy. Now open the door."

Peyton rolled her eyes as she twist the knob then pulling the door toward her, revealing teressa and Logan.

"Hi—" Was all Peyton could mutter out. She always thought once she was properly introduced to Teressa, she would have more to say but she didn't. She honestly didn't know what to say. She was stuck politely staring.