xviii. these are my confessions ( part 2 )

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀::  xviii

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
:: xviii. | these are my confessions ( part 2 )

As Peyton was on her way to Chad's house, something in her made her stop the car and think. She thought and within only seconds, she made a U turn and headed to Tric. She parked in front of the building then got out the car, locking the car. She walked inside and headed straight to her office. Once she walked around the corner into her office, Mia was relaxing in her chair with her feet up on the desk.

"I think we need a new artist. Well you do." Mia randomly said.

Peyton shook her head, "What are you talking about?"

"Think about it. I'm your only artist and I'm doing well. Now, you need more." Mia simply shrugged.

"What brought on this suggestion?" Peyton questions.

"You already have me and I'm already a success story, so." Mia spoke in a cocky tone with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Ok, I'll bite. Who?" Peyton set her things down on her desk.

"Mr. Chad Donovan." Mia said excitedly with a smile on her face.

• • •

Chad thought he would finally go job hunting. It's been almost two years since he returned to Tree Hill and all he's been doing is couch surfing. He finally decided he wants to lay down roots, find a home and a job. And just so happened to stumble upon Clothes Over Bros. He opened the door that dinged and walked on in. He found both Millie and Brooke at the front desk. Brooke turned around and she was pleasantly surprised.

"Chad . . . what's up?" She ask, walking forward towards him.

"Was wondering if you're hiring?" He ask, instantly regretting it. He wasn't sure yet if was able to handle it.

"I am in need of a male model, if you're up for it." She suggested.

"Yeah, sure." He wasn't actually sure.

"Millie you got it out here?" Brooke ask, heading to the back. Millie nodded and she continued to go to the back with Chad following behind.

Brooke gestured Chad to stand on the stool and he did as he was told. Brooke then went to grab a top of the tux, then pins along with some fabric.

"Now, strip." She announced, walking back into the room where Chad was still standing on the stool.

He was hesitant at first but then slowly started to take his pants off, next his shirt. Brooke glanced back at him from behind and snickered a little. Never gets old, she had thought after she glanced at his cute ass.