xxx. that's what love is

________________________________________

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀
::  xxx. | that's what love is

[ SEPTEMBER 4th ]

The day Chad is going to propose. He hid the ring with Brooke cause he thought Peyton would've found and also, he isn't good at hiding things. It was a Saturday and so far the day was looking up, nothing could ruin it. Clay woke up finally and got a kidney transplant, Ashely is getting back to her old self but she still hasn't signed the divorce papers yet.

If anything, Chad is keeping his mouth shut about it. He doesn't wanna accidentally say the wrong thing they she signs it, he honestly wants her to figure things out with Rachel. But as of right now, he was figuring out things with himself.

He walked out the bedroom with a big smile on and with just boxers as well, which happened to be Peyton's favorite look on him. Once he left the room, he saw Peyton cooking breakfast in the kitchen. And so naturally, he went and wrapped his arms around her as she flipped the pancake.

"What's that one rule in the kitchen?" Chad paused a second for effect, "Right, kiss the chef."

Chad gently took the spatula out Peyton's hand and tossed it on the counter. He then spun her around to face him before leaning in and connecting his lips with her's. He soon pulled away and pecked her lips one last time before letting her get back to the pancakes.

He walked to the overhead cabinets and pulled out a glass, "Do we really need to go to Tric tonight?" He tried to play it cool.

"You're really asking that?" Peyton turned off the stove, "Well we have to. You're performing."

He simply shrugged his shoulders, "Ok, but this is my last performance."