Mirror

A/N: Smut content aheaddd

He pulled you into the room, making you almost stumble.

Without comprehending your whereabouts, you were already pushed against the mirror wall, decorated with golden linings.

Mr. Kim was standing in front of you, his hands pressing the walls, or better say, mirror on both of your sides. He was glaring into your eyes, and you just couldn't move. 

The sexual tension between the two of you was surreal and you have never known a man less, yet felt this strong of an attraction towards them.

You fixated on his face, eyes, mouth, lips. That was the moment you realized he was so massive.

His tallness. His wide shoulders. His big hands. Dark eyes. 

He was radiating masculinity and authority. He had such a strong aura, something you've never felt before from any men you ever knew. All of the other guys seemed so small, so insignificant now.

Yes, you admire this man in front of you.

He can just leave now, and you will still admire him the same. He can do whatever, and you will still be in awe.

Your knees felt weak and your eyelids heavy. You were intoxicated.

You felt as if he has been standing against you for hours on end in that dimly lit baroque room, while in reality, it had probably been a matter of seconds.

You gazed at his plum, smirking lip; you wanted them against yours.

No, you wanted them on your whole body. Desperation crept into your head and body. This man has completely changed your attitude from being a total bitch to almost begging on your knees, and all he has done was trap you between himself and the wall and stare deep into your soul. As if you were enchanted, all kinds of images filled your head.

You bit your lower lip.

"Hm?" he smirked "Told you, you can't play with me the way you could with your other boyfriends."

Before you even managed to say anything back, he turned you around and pushed your head to face the wall. You could see your reflection clearly, and your body seemed even smaller compared to his. Next, he reached to your thigh and started pulling your silky dress up against it. His hand quickly grabbed the upper inner thigh while the other was holding your head firmly fistful of your hair, making sure that your gaze is fixed in the reflection. You held your breath the entire time, observing and waiting for his next step.

"I don't like being in debt to anyone; make sure you pay close attention to everything," his hand that held your hair in a fist slowly ran down your neck, "Kitten," he whispered into your ear, and the electricity ran through your body. You felt blood pumping into your pussy as his breath hit the delicate skin of your neck.

His hand slowly caressed your thighs before seamlessly going more upwards and almost brushing against your heated core. You trembled as his fingers grazed your outer lips. They slid against them so smoothly, letting you realize how wet and turned on you actually are. He licked his lips and grinned.

You were dying inside, partially because of the embarrassment and partly from the desire. Feeling his dick twitch against your back only made you less ashamed and hornier.

Without any further hesitation, he slipped his finger between your outer lips, attacking your sweet spot.

A sudden electric wave ran through your body. It felt so good.

"Ahhh, ah!" You arched your back and rested your head at his chest. You tilted your head up and locked eyes with him before biting your lip hard and moaning.