Trippin'

"She's with me, not wounded, but very drugged."

The husky voice said.

"Good, please call the doctor and clean everything," another deep male voice was heard on the other line.

And then everything went blank.

...

You could hear various noises and voices. Your eyes fluttered open, but you couldn't see anything. Everything was blurry, and the sounds felt so distant.

Something pierced through your vein, and again, everything was blank.

....

A pulsating feeling in your lower abdomen made you open your eyes.

You had to pee so bad. You rubbed your eyes and started getting up.

"You're awake?"

A familiar high-pitched voice asked.

You looked to your left side and noticed Jimin getting up from the armchair. He was dressed in his signature pale blue ripped jeans and a white t-shirt.

You hurriedly looked around yourself, taking notice of your surrounding and realizing you were in your room.

"Jimin!"

You jumped from the bed and paced around the room.

"Jimin, how did you get here? What time is it?"

Your eyes were wide, and your pupils dilated as you searched for your phone. You found it next to your pillow.

"Umm, though door?"

Jimin observed you while chuckling.

10:23 pm

"How long have you been here for?"

"Around an hour, you were passed out completely, I couldn't wake you up."

"What the heck?"

You were beyond confused.

"What? I wasn't bored; I got the book from the library and started reading it," Jimin waved with the book in his hand while you paced around the room, holding your head and trying to collect your thoughts.

"It's called Blood Ink. I thought it would be another cliche mafia book, but it is actually good. And the main heroine-"

"Jimin, stop, just keep quiet for a moment, please."

You grabbed his shoulders to lean onto him as the images of vomiting, people being shoot, and gunfire flashed before your eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin asked while lifting your chin to observe your face.

"Did you consume something?"

You stepped away and ran towards the spot on the carpet where you remember you puked. You knelt and observed the carpet closely, sniffing it and touching it all over it.

"Are you... high?"

Jimin scratched the back of his neck.

"No, Jimin, I am not. What the fuck? This feels so wrong."

You got up, almost freaked out that nothing was there.

"What feels so wrong?"

"Okay. Jimin, I might sound like a complete lunatic for saying this, but please listen to me."