Library

After following Mr. Kim's son to your father's office you ran towards the library your brother's hideout.

"Hoseok!" you shouted while entering the biggest and at the same time most magical room in your house.

The library had two flors, and the whole surface of walls was covered with books. The three big windows that streatched all the way from the floor to the cieling were allowing the room to be nicely sunlit during the day. During the night you could just relax on a lounge chair and stare at the night sky.

The flor was covered with Persian carpet, giving the room a nice vitage charm. In the middle o the room was a grandious black piano. Hoseok was the only one who knew how to play it, and hearing him do so was a rare blessing.

The wooden cieling was high and decorated with two beautiful massive crystal chandeliers. It was oddly the most spacious, yet cozy room in the whole mansion. No wonder Hoseok would spend most of his time here when home.

"Mm?" he was leaning against the bookshelf and reading something.

He was tall, the silky white blouse was elegantly falling over his slender figure. The black ripped jeans were skinny, making his legs appear longer.

"Since when does mr. Kim has a hot ass young son?" you sat on the armchair to take off your uncomfortable fancy shoes.

"Since forever?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow, still reading a book.

You leaned closer to him so you could see what's got his attention. In the Miso soup, the name of the book. He was always into books.

Every time you were with Hoseok, you felt like you were less of a disappointment since he wasn't the perfect kid either.

Your parents desparately needed a son to whom they could leave their business and fortune. However, Hoseok didn't live up to their expectations. He dropped out of the Korean Business School and decided to study literature.

You always thought how that was a weird decision for someone who taught you how to punch and beat people. Ever since he did that, all of your parents expectations fell onto you. You knew he had regretted it deeply, but it was late.

Hoseok looked as if he was in some kind of trance every time he was reading. As if he was in a completely different dimension.

"How is that possible he's like almost 60 years old?" you poked his leg with the heel of your shoe to bring him back.

"Yeah, his second wife is 20 years younger than him" he replied absentmindedly.

You were speechless. You had no idea. Now that you think about it I didn't know much about his personal life. He never mentioned his kids and you didn't dare to ask.

"Hoseok-ah..." you poked his leg again.

"What?" he weren't annoyed, but his voice was louder.

"He's hot..." you whispered sheepishly.

"Mr. Kim?" Hoseok made a grimace.

"Yeah, Mr. Kim" I smirked and cleared up any possible misunderstanding, "Junior".

"You met Seokjin?" Hoseok looked at you confused, did he even listen to what you were saying?

Apparently not.

"Yeah, just now. He came instead of his father because he's been sick lately. She mentioned how his prognosis is bad" you furrowed your eyebrows while playing with the rim of your dress.

"She?" he raised his eyebrow.

"The mother" you frowned.

Your parents weren't mom and dad, they were mother and father, but you never really called them.

"Anyway, how old is he? Seokjin I mean. I couldn't tell, he can be anywhere between 18 and 30".

"He's a bit older than me. 27 I think, he has just finished all of his studies and started working". Hoseok replied as his big pretty eyes were scanning the lines of the book. His fluffy dark hair was lightly falling over them.

"Oh" you exhaled.

"You like him?" Hoseok smirked at you. It was the first moment since you came that he lifted up his eyes to analyze your face thoroughly.

You took a moment to admire his face and figure before giving him a reply. He has changed since the last time you saw him. He seemed to be more mature and calm.

"Have you ever seen him? Of course, I do, he's h-o-t" you whispered the last word as you spelled it.

"Well good luck then," he said and went back to his book.

"What? You don't think I stand a chance?" you furrowed your eyebrows at your older brother.

"I think that he's a bite that you may not be able to swallow..." he said and flipped the page of a book.

"Oh watch me big bro" you stood up and leaned over him pressing him further to the wall "I'll swallow all of him" you whispered into his ear and stepped back.

He raised his head again and met your gaze. He let out a small chuckle and freed himself from you.

"I thought you well, but I don't like the idea of you with him," he patted your hair lightly.

"Why?"

"It's just that he is much older and serious than you. Plus, I know him well, and I wouldn't like you being to close to guys like that." he replied in a stern voice. You loved Hobi more than you loved your parents combined. He was caring and loving like a mother was supposed to be, but then he was also harsh and tough like a father figure.

You just knew he would make an amazing parent one day.

"Let's go somewhere, I'm bored" He changed the topic as he closed the book and headed to the exit of the room.

You knew that you couldn't press him to give you more juicy information that he had already, at least at the moment.

"Same, I'm gonna get changed. These clothes are suffocating me."

"It's the house..." Hoseok mumbled "This house is suffocating." he lightly knocked on the massive wodden dor of the library with the knuckles of his slender fingers and disappeared from your eyesight.

A/N
"In the Miso soup" is actually a real book written by Ryu Murakami.
Thank you for reading this I hope you enjoy it

Sorry these first few chapters are short, the following ones will be longer I promise.

Here's a Hobi for you!