While you were sleeping

A dark-haired male cautiously sneaked around the vast Jung property, not flinching the slightest bit at the sounds of gunfire and screams.

"I am going to say this once and once only. Any of you starts to talk to me, and I will shut you off," he hissed while taping his earpiece.

"Noted."

Jin calmly replied and turned off their speaker so that they wouldn't be an unnecessary distraction.

He was squatting behind a colossal oak tree while closely inspecting the outside of the mansion through the sniper. It was a rather dangerous location for a sniper, but he was armed with a handgun and excellent instincts and reflexes.

13 years of experience in assassinations really does make a difference.

He carefully watched through the zoom scope, aiming at the enemies and ensuring that no one from his side didn't get shot by accident.

He pulled the trigger once the target was spotted. Smoothly he aimed at the second and then third target. In one swift movement, he turned around and pulled the handgun from his belt, and shot the gardener right between his eyes.

Once more, he squatted down behind the massive oak tree and inspected the area around the mansion.

5 bodies and one barely breathing...

With the help of zoom scope, he checked the windows.

No one, no one, no one...

He scanned each window.

There she is...

Y/N was horrified, leaning against the window, covering her mouth with her hands.

There goes nothing.

He quickly jumped up and ran through the big open area between his wooden shelter and the mansion.

Cautiously he sneaked into the mansion, pausing behind every corner and scanning the insides of each room. Someone was creeping behind him, thinking that they were so smart and quiet that he wouldn't notice them.

In a split of a second, he turned for 180 degrees, with hands firmly stretched in front of him, his index finger ready to flip the trigger.

With sharp and swift movements, he headed towards the source of muffled noise, pausing before the doorway.

"I can hear you breathe, girl."

He announced in a gruff voice that made the girl stiffen and tighten the grip around her weapon. However, she was determined and rejected to feel scared.

Bored of waiting and sneaking around, he slammed the door open with his leg and jumped inside the beige-themed guest room, directly facing the girl.

She dodged his grip at first, but he was bigger, stronger, and faster.

In a mere second, he managed to disarm her and pin her against the wall.

"Cooperate, and you will get a few more hours to live," he commanded.

The girl stepped on his shoe in rebellion, but such tricks couldn't work on him.

He slammed her on the ground and put a gun on her head.

"One more move like that, and you are gone."

His eyes were dark and filled with rage, making her almost water.

"Name?"

He ordered, but her mouth stayed shut.

"Name?" he repeated himself, and he hated repeating himself.