Best Friends

You were certain you saw Hoseok next to Jin and a few unknown people. When did he just become so handsome, mature, sharp?

The Hoseok you remember was always smiling and shining, but people do change over time. If the tables were to turn, he'd probably say the same.

You had to find Jimin. You almost bailed on him, and you absolutely have to find out who is that mysterious person he was talking about.

You rushed through the mass of people. They all looked shady, now that you thought about it. Even your brother and the group of people he was with looked shady.

Where are you, Jimin?

You looked at your phone to text him, but calling him was a better idea.

Every square meter of this place was flooded with people, and the noise was unbearable. You decided to step out to get a breath of fresh air and call Jimin.

Wow...

You looked around yourself; Jimin's parents had built the best hotel definitely. The aesthetics were on point. It was a great combination of Victorian and modern architecture.

And the garden... it is terrific. You decided to live in a moment for at least a second and headed towards the breathtaking, magically lit garden. Around 15 meters ahead of you started a medium-sized maze made out of rose trees.

You leaned on the cold marble lamp pillar to call Jimin when you heard his soft voice in the distance.

"Jimin?" you whispered and turned to follow the voice. It seemed as if it was coming from behind the corner of the grand terrace. You were walking slowly and quietly, thankful that you wouldn't have to approach the massive labyrinth.

"Are you done with that whore of yours?" you heard a deep hoarse male voice ask.

"Why? What does it matter to you?" Jimin asked.

You peeked behind the corner.

Jimin was talking to a man. The man had pitch-black hair and was leaning against the banister. He was smoking a cigarette.

Jimin was leaning on the railing too, but he was facing your way. His face was so pretty under the moonlight. But he seemed so vulnerable.

"Nothing, just asking out of curiosity." The man in black replied.

"Well, if you are curious, we still see each other regularly."

"I know. You even brought her here."

"Your observational skills are perfect as always." Jimin smiled.

"Ah... Maybe." The man sounded angry.

"Did something happen?"

"Not yet." The man replied.

"Oh-" Jimin wanted to say something, but he was caught off guard as the man pulled him closer and pressed his lips against his!

You covered your mouth in ave.

I would've never guessed it was a man! How was I so clueless?

You were rewinding all the things he had ever told you, and it completely made sense now.

Oh my!

"I am bored of games," the man said, "stop seeing her."

"I -" Jimin opened up his mouth.

"This isn't a proposal. It's the order."

The unknown man finally turned so you could see his face. He looked good.

The two of them looked so good next to each other.