Don't Think

You were feeling so small next to Jin's big hovering presence. Your body shivered when his fingers ran across your hot spot. You were wet more than you would like to admit, and it was so unfair how close you were to become a whining mess.

Instinctively you spread your legs a little and his slender fingers slid into your warm pussy, making you moan again and bite your lower lip. You clenched around his fingers as you ached for more.

You felt him curling and pumping them slowly as if he was inspecting you. You were still sensitive because of the rough sex with Jimin an hour ago, but it felt so good, making you wiggle your hips. You bit the inside of your mouth, trying to suppress another desperate moan.

He chuckled against your bare neck, making your whole body tense, including your pussy. His warm tongue ran up your neck all the way to your earlobe. Your nipples also got itchy provoking you to bend your back forward and twist more. This man was just driving you crazy. 

He was so dangerously close to you and abusing your most intimate area, arousing you way more than you thought was possible. 

If this is so thrilling, then how would it be to-?

"Not as loose as I expected it to be," he whispered in your ear and broke your little fantasy into million pieces as he pulled out his fingers while smirking.

Your walls clenched around nothing, making your core ache for the touch. 

"Why did you do that?" you whispered, all flustered, still trying to comprehend what happened while he was wiping his wet boney fingers with a napkin he had just pulled from the drawer in between your seats.

"To see if you would be able to take me in," he smirked. "Unfortunately, you wouldn't."

You stared at him as he was starting the car. His face was invigorating, and the corners of his lips were curved up into a small cocky smile. 

Everything happened so fast. You were already on the road, driving through the darkness as if you didn't even make a pit stop to have this small combat of asserting dominance in a very sexual and passive-aggressive way.

"At least-" you wanted to protest how he could at least finish what he had started but then realized that you didn't even give him your consent to do that. 

Not that you complain but just submitting like this wasn't in your plan. It was quite the opposite.

"You can't just finger me out of the blue like that. That's an assault!" you straightened in the seat. Your panties were a wet mess, and you quickly pulled up the zipper on your jins.

"An assault is any crime in which the offender subjects the victim to sexual touching that is unwanted and offensive. Don't act like you didn't want that," he said calmly while focusing on the road.

You couldn't believe his composed, overconfident state. On the other hand, there were you, a frustrated burning mess, almost on the edge of begging for more.

"Regardless, I have some dignity. How would you feel if someone did that to you?" you whined.

"I don't know, try it," he looked at you and winked. "And 'regardless'? So you really wanted that."

You took a glance over his crotch, trying to inspect in the darkness whether his pants were tensed, but he was fast to catch your gaze and smirk.

"Keep your eyes on the road," you frowned and diverted your gaze quickly. "And no, I did not want that."

"You didn't want what exactly?" he raised his eyebrow.

"What?" you hopelessly squeezed your legs, trying to calm the pulsating feeling between them.