In the Miso Soup

A/N: Long chap ahead loves, hope you like it!

You knew Jin does shady and sus stuff.

His whole aura screams DANGER, but that is exactly the thing that turns you on.

Jimin saying that Jin is trouble while being with someone who might be even bigger trouble was hypocrisy at its finest. It isn't hard to understand where Jimin is coming from, he just wants the best for you.

But as time went by you grew frustrated by the fact that people would just tell you something like "he is dangerous", or "be careful" and not elaborate.

"Chim-Chim," you said while walking back towards Jimin.

"Don't worry about me," you said as you sat down next to him and moved strands of his hair from his porcelain face.

"Worry about yourself, don't pretend as if your secret boyfriend isn't dangerous."

You kissed his forehead gently.

"What-" he muttered but you stopped him by gently pressing your index finger against his plump lips.

"Shhh. You will tell me everything later. I need to go now, and you are still too drugged."

His hand caressed your forearm for a few seconds before you got up and waved him goodbye.

"I need some money for a taxi, I am kinda broke."

You said and took his jacket, pulling cigarettes and some small containers out of inner pockets in search of cash.

"Wait, there's just some loose change, check the drawers."

He groggily signaled you towards the nightstand.

As you reached towards the shiny brown wooden drawer flashback of going through Hobi's nightstand made you pause for a moment. You took a glance at Jimin who was passed out already before carefully opening the drawer.

More cigarettes again, some weed and pills. Lots of pills.

You inspected the labels quickly, reassuring yourself they were only sleeping and stress-relief pills.

Right under a pack of cigarettes rested a pile of money. You took a few bucks, just enough for the taxi ride back home, and carefully put things back in place.

...

You got out of the taxi in front of the gates of your home.

The guard at the gates greeted you and you smiled at him. He was young and handsome, and... New?

"Umm..." You've stopped wanting to ask him what's his name, but Kim Yugyeom was well-written on his nameplate already.

"Yes, miss?" he tilted his head while waiting for you to finish. He had a bright smile and black fluffy hair.

"Ugh, nothing... I just thought how I've never seen you here before."

"Oh, I am sorry. Kim Yugyeom," the tall young man bowed. "I have started working here only yesterday."

"I see, nice to meet you, Mr-" you chuckled when realized that he would also be Mr. Kim.

"No need for the politeness misses Jung, it's just Yugyeom," the male gave you another warm smile.

Why is it that every Kim on this plant is so... hot.

"Great, then I am only Y/N too!"

You smiled back.

The young male's face flushed: "Eh, I am not sure if that would be appropri-"

"No worries," you exclaimed. "Do I look like a miss?"