Tease

You woke up with a horrible headache. You looked around and realized that you were in an unfamiliar place. 

The bedroom was big, filled with brightness and ambrosial fragrance. Sunlight was showering the room from the glass wall that was stretching on your right side. The bedsheets of a queen-sized bed were silky and black. You turned to the other side because the brightness was blinding you.

There were some painkillers and water on the rough wooden nightstand you were facing. Besides the pills, there was a written message.

I'm at the work. Make yourself at home.

You positioned yourself in a sitting position so you could drink the painkillers. 

You observed the minimalistic room furthermore. The exposed red brick walls were radiating an industrial factory feel. Steal beams, pipes, and ducts were visible on the brick ceiling, giving the area an unfinished look. In the left corner of the room sat a big ZZ plant, potted in an antique ceramic pot.

Next to the plant, and from the middle of the ceiling were hanging a few rounded-shaped big bare Edison light bulbs. You were confused about your whereabouts. Nothing that happened last night was familiar and you had zero ideas where you were. 

Slowly, you got onto your fragile legs that felt wobbly as you made a few steps on a white furry carpet that was covering the floor around the bed.

You grabbed your phone which was laying on the wooden floor, plugged into the charging port. 

Whoever took care of me last night is either really nice or a total creep.

12:48PM 

Time was displayed on your phone that was fully charged. You unplugged it.

As you raised up and leaned against the wall for support, you faced yourself in a big glass wall that was mirroring your image. Your hair was messed up, and face swollen, but the thing that poked your vision the most was the lack of clothes on your body.

You were in a very oversized white t-shirt that was reaching all the way down to your knees.

I guess it is a total creep.

You lift up the shirt swiftly to check on your private parts, which were fortunately still covered with your gray panties. 

You exhaled deeply and looked back at your phone.

There were a few messages from your brother. 

Hobi:
01:34 AM - Where did you go?
01:34 AM - You can at least say bye when leaving.. 😤
02:12 AM - Ah really Y/N I cannot believe you ksks
02:13 AM - You leave with Jimin and end up going home with Seokjin skskssksk I've told you he was a bite you wouldn't be able to swallow 🤗 Btw porn? You really talk nonsense when you're drunk 😂😂😂 There is insanity running through our blood, I'm starting to believe mom and dad adopted us.

Your hands were shaking as you were reading the messages. 

Oh flipping hell!

Everything came back to you. 

The Jimin's puffy eyes and red cheek.

The drunk shit-talk.

The little suicide attempt and vomiting.

And all that in front of Mr. Kim!

You were standing by the brick wall, so ashamed. 

Thank god I didn't throw up on him. Idiot, idiot, idiot.