Gunfire

"Miss, I've brought you the soup."

Misa said while walking in with a ceramic bowl of soup on a silver tray, making you jump a little and almost drop your phone in the bubbly water.

"Fuck, you've startled me!"

You exclaimed.

"I am so sorry, Miss Jung, are you alright?"

"Ah, I didn't even hear you get into the room or anything, what are you doing, trying to murder me and steal all of my treasure?"

You joked while gesturing to her where to place the little hangover remedy.

Misa stiffened and you apologized, explaining that your sense of humor knows to be weird sometimes, and with that, the maid has left you to indulge in the warm soup. Funny enough, it was actually a Miso soup.

As soon as you've gulped down the last bit of soup, you've got a phone call from Hoseok.

"Hello?"

You've replied, kind of euphoric. Suddenly you realized everything was so nice and good. You felt relaxed. Why were you stressing just a moment ago anyways?

"Where are you?"

His voice was tensed.

"In a bathtub."

"Okay, are you alone? I mean no one is there, in a bathroom or your room?"

"Um, I guess so? You tried to scan the room, but the bathroom door was closed, and the glass wall separating the bathroom from the room was fogged up.

"Go check then."

"What? Did you not hear me when I said I was in the freaking bathtub?"

"I did! Just listen to me!"

His voice shifted from tense to beast mode and the shivers ran down your spine. You got instantly annoyed, but for an odd reason, the gun and dried roses with the creepy message you saw in a drawer of his nightstand popped up in your hand and made you calm down and listen to him.

In a weird way, you sensed that he knew what he was doing.

"Okay wait a minute."

You got up and the moment you tried to stand firmly on your feet you felt very lightheaded. Thinking that it's just due to the low blood pressure since you've been laying down for almost half an hour, you proceeded to get out of the bath, trying not to slip.

"Go check your room, and lock the door if you are alone."

"Okay I am alone," you've said as you locked the door.

"You said that mom sent the new maid over?"

"Yes, her name is Misa, I think she's from Japan," You've replied while leaning onto the window and looking in the garden. Your body felt heavy again, you really needed sleep.

"We also have a new gardener, now that I think about it, his accent was weird too. I believe he's also Japanese..."

"Okay, never mind, I need you to do something for me ASAP, okay?"

"Mhm."

"Go get dressed up, but first call a taxi, and then get ready and head over to the Park hotel. I've left something very important there and you need to pick it up for me."

"Uh, can I just let Jimin know, he's coming tonight anyways..." You replied while turning towards the wardrobe, with every passing step you've felt lighter and lighter... almost as if you've taken some drugs, opioids...