No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever

Jin

Jin couldn't really bring himself to like you.

He was always going to reassure Hoseok that he would take care of you and be there to protect you just like he would, but slowly he's been running out of patience.

Hoseok was unstable and psychotic. He was overly emotionally driven, and he always strived to protect one and only, his sister.

Jin didn't agree with most of Hoseok's decisions regarding how he treated and comforted you, sheltering you from the harsh reality.

And he never intended to meddle into their family relationships, but it has started to hurt their business, their family they have been building for a decade.

Why did she have to get back from Japan?

Jin secretly hated you and he laughed at himself how childish he felt.

He hated your careless behavior and cluelessness. He hated how much Hoseok endangered them all to protect you and hide everything from you. He hated how much of a distraction you have been in the last week.

But most of all, he hated how much it bothered and impacted him.

He hated the way you crept into his mind when he tried to think and work, when he struggled to fall asleep, and when he fucked other girls.

He hated how hard he had to control himself around you.

She is a tease, and of course, she will make you crazy. Males are weak on beautiful girls that play hard to get while dirty talking and being kinky.

Jin was trying to rationalize his state.

But you aren't hard to get, and he could take you whenever he wanted. He was the one playing hard to get because he was skeptical that if he took you once, he'd lose control altogether.

And you were unpredictable to him.

You spoke profanities and behaved like a lunatic, yet you had manners when it counted, and you knew how to play with words.

You seemed clueless, but you managed to stay composed under pressure, like today.

Bitch almost died before I had my way with her.

He was terrible with women. He had no control, and his targets and patterns were well known to him and everyone around him.

He wanted you, but not until he was confident that he could let go of control in front of you.

Because him being well composed and laser-focused on work meant that he must be a polar opposite in some other sphere of life.

Yes, he was bad news, even though Jimin didn't know how to correctly word and explain it to you.

"Lost in your thoughts?"

Namjoon's deep voice brought Jin back to reality, making him jerk in his seat slightly.

"Just tired..."

Jin exhaled before placing an almost extinguished cigarette between his full lips and allowing Namjoon to light it up again for him.

"You? Tired?" Yoongi hissed.

"What am I supposed to say then?"

A tense silence was filling the rustic living room.

Jin sank further into the armchair and puffed his cigarette while waiting for Hoseok to arrive.

"Forget it. I am not waiting for him to get back." Yoongi jumped onto his legs.