Electricity

"Let her go if you don't want to end up in jail," Mr. Kim said.

You looked at his dark silhouette in awe, not being aware of the words he said. He was in a pitch-black suit that complimented his body so well. His glare pierced daggers through you, making you feel sick in your tummy. 

Damn, such a man does exist...

"Seokjin?" Jimin whispered, but you were too dizzy to notice that the two of them seemed to know each other.

You eyed Jimin, his silver hair was caressing his pink cheeks. The fact that you were between these two men who radiated such different types of energy was too much to comprehend in this drunk state you were in.

"I'm her lawyer," he said to Jimin who was unfazed.

My? Lawyer? 

"It's fine Jim-min" you hiccuped while stepping away from Jimin. 

You felt hot in your face. The air was cold and it was burning your lungs every time you inhaled deeply. You started chuckling. 

I am so drunk, I am seeing things... maybe I was even drugged. Mr. Kim? Mr. Kim my ass...

"I'm fine Mr. Kim" you were lightly swinging left and right with no sense for balance. The fact that the two of them knew each other didn't get to your brain at this point. The only thing you knew you had to do is get closer to that mysterious tall man in a suit.

"No you're not, I'll get you home," Mr. Kim said and came closer to you and grabbed your hand. His hand was ice cold. His touch sent shivers through your heated body. Blood flushed through your cheeks all the way down to your private parts. 

"Why do you know him?" Jimin's glassy eyes turned into two deep firey pits as he reached over to pull you away from Jin's strong grip. 

You weren't sure if you felt sexual tension or if it was pure hostility between the two men. 

Jimin's expression was bitter, and Jin was avoiding looking into his eyes, almost as if he has wronged Jimin somehow.

Jimin gripped your hand tighter which suddenly made you aware of the contrasting warmth of his hand. You felt as if you are a medium that transferred electric waves between the two men.

You raised your head to face Jimin, but looking at him was too hard for you tonight. He was a pure reflection of you, it was just like looking at a mirror. Two sad and lost kids, looking for happiness in all the wrong places. 

But his sharp jawline and muscular body, and everything the two of you are doing together, made you realize that you were not kids anymore.

You squeezed your eyes as your head started to throb in pain. 

You looked over at a taller man who jerked you forcefully out of Jimin's grip, almost making you tip over. Luckily, his strong body prevented the fall. He stood still as if your weight didn't affect him at all. You felt so small and weightless. His perfume was strong, too strong for your overly sensitive intoxicated system.

Alcohol and desperation hit you exceedingly badly tonight.

You just wanted to get away from this cold parking lot. You wished you didn't care who it was going to be of the two men, but you just couldn't deal with Jimin tonight.

"Mr. Kim" you decided to take matters into your hands after leaning on Mr. Kim's shoulder for support "I was bad. Very, very bad... You should take action," you closed your eyes. 

What action? You had no idea, you just said whatever came to your mind first, and the things that came to your mind while drunk were usually bad for your reputation.

"I did something baaad...filmed a ton of porn... Ahaha" you whispered into his ear and licked his neck.

You felt his body stiffen as your warm tongue touched his ice-cold skin.

"It's enough," Mr. Kim said "We're leaving now. See you Park," he turned on his heel and pulled you with himself.

"Sorry, ChimChim! Next time!" you mouthed almost inaudibly while waving towards the place Jimin was standing at.

Mr. Kim helped you get into his black car and put on the seat belt.

"Mr. Kim" you mumbled "Where are we going?"

"Home, your home."

"No!" A harsh reality check rushed through your intoxicated system. Parents cannot see you like this. They had enough of Hoseok's and your shit already. One more undisciplined and uncivilized act and they are sanding you to God knows where. 

And if Mr. Kim is the one to bring you ar their doorsteps then you will get a one-way ticket to a hell.

"Anywhere but there p-please" you pleaded "Call my brother, or just leave me here on the streets".

You said as you reached to open the door of the car, unaware of the fact that the car is racing almost 100km/h. 

Thanks to your slammed state, you couldn't move fast enough so Jin could act before you caused trouble. He pressed the breaks while his long fingers wrapped around your small hand.

If it weren't for the seatbelts holding you in place, both of you would fly through the windshield. Your body jerked forward and then back, hitting the soft leather seat as the car stopped. 

You heard him cuss in the background, but your ears were buzzing.

All the fast movements made your stomach raise all the way to your throat. You turned to face the door and opened them. Then you put all your sanity and strength into unbuckling the seatbelt and just stumbled out of the car. 

Mr. Kim rushed out of the car to check up on you as you were kneeling down and emptying all the liquid accumulated into your stomach.

"Your brother is fucking crazy, but you... You may be just the complete another level of craziness" Mr. Kim whispered to himself while holding you and helping you up. 

"Please Mr. Kim, please" you were breathing heavily as he cleaned your face with his navy blue silky handkerchief.

"Don't t-take me home."

He rolled his alert devouring eyes.

"Fine, fine," he said. 

"Oh, so where will you take me? Your house?" you forced a smile out of your drained body before passing out. 

A/N:
Hi loves~
Hope you'll like this, sorry if this is all confusing, I feel like it is. I will try to clear everything out in the upcoming chapters.

I will also introduce more of the characters soon.

Thanks for reading and everything 🖤
Stay safe kittens!
Love yaa

Thanks for reading and everything 🖤Stay safe kittens!Love yaa