A murder

Jin had to hurry. It took all of his willpower to turn away and leave Y/N after that steamy moment. He just wanted to strip her down and fuck her senseless in front of that mirror wall, but now was neither the time nor place.

His heart was beating fast as he rushed down the hallways and back into the massive, crowded ballroom.

As he approached the ballroom, he slowed down his pace, made sure that his suit was in place, and straightened. He cleared his throat and ran his finger through his hair.

He entered the ballroom with big and relaxed, confident steps, slowly moving his eyes left and right and scanning the room.

Jungkook was standing and talking to a group of men; all dressed in black suits. Jin chuckled at how innocent his face looked. Moving through the massive room, on the very end near the bar, he spotted a silver-haired Namjoon.

He headed there, knowing Hoseok and Yoongi would be with him. As he approached his destination, people around him bowed, nodded their heads, and apologized for standing in his way, frantically moving to the side.

The three male figures were positioned in the right corner of the glorious lounge bar. They were standing tall, with a glass of whiskey in their hand, talking to each other.

As soon as Jin had approached them close enough to hear each other, Hoseok's face shifted. He scrunched his nose and narrowed his eyes.

"Jin, where did you suddenly disappear?" Yoongi inspected. He was angry, but not at Jin. It's just his normal state. Of course, 11 minutes and 47 seconds pass quickly, and no one would have probably noticed, but to these men, nothing can slide easily.

"I had to take care of something quickly," Jin replied, "What were you discussing?"

"You smell of women, and it shows," Yoongi scoffed and emptied his glass of expensive liquor.

"The trial," replied Hoseok ignoring Yoongi's words. "What options do we have? Should we just get rid of everyone?"

"Hm, there is no need for that. They can't get all the way up to us. No one knows us. No one knows our names, faces, or anything." Namjoon replied, and he was right.

"People know," Hoseok's words brought Jin out of his thoughts.

"Our parents were murdered less than three days ago," Hoseok continued. "We have managed to cover it up and make it as if they have left on their usual summer resort on Jeju Island. But things are getting more and more tangled. And we don't even know for sure who were the murderers."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, making a thinking face.

"They also follow us. Y/N to be exact." Hoseok's eyes were fiery pits, and his voice was sharp.

"They had caught up when I waited for her at the airport two months ago," Hoseok continued. "And they have had their eyes on her ever since; they even know where we live."

"And why exactly are you telling us this now?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow, "You could've waited until they have killed her too."

Hoseok was trying not to snap at him. Remembering that Yoongi is a short-tempered and aggressive type, he just shook his head while rubbing his neck.

"Don't beat yourself up over it. You hid her very well, even from us," Namjoon said. "I doubt I could recognize her if I saw her. You did your best; now you have to let us all help until everything goes back to normal. When are you planning on telling her about your parents?"

"Not any time soon," Hoseok replied. "It's a good thing we never liked them much, to begin with. I mean, you can't really love people that never gave birth to you. In a way, their death was a blessing. I doubt Y/N will suspect anything. They have barely called her a few times while she was in Japan for two years. Not hearing from them once in a few weeks won't be suspicious."