No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever

Y/N POV

You entered the empty house. The maid let you know that your parents have gone to their summer house on Jeju Islands for two months this morning. You didn't care that they never bothered to inform you, it was great being alone.

You remember that Jimin had messaged you. He was checking up on you and you decided to give him a call.

"Hi, babe," he said in a husky sweet voice. It was obvious that he had a smile all over his face while talking.

"Hi, I'm bored," I said.

"Nice to meet you bored," he laughed.

"That's an old joke," I rolled my eyes. His laughter was a song to my ears. 

"Fine, what do you wanna do?" he asked sheepishly.

"Something exciting, thrilling, new. I can't stand this monotony. Please let's do something new. And I have to make up to you for the last night!" 

You danced around the room while talking. You were playful and full of joy. The house is going to be empty for two months! Of course, you will be joyful.

"Be ready, I'll pick you up in an hour babe" he chirped "And yes, better don't bail on me like the last night."

"Hey that's not my fault, it was alcohol." you pouted.

"Well, then everything that's gonna happen tonight won't be my fault either." You were sure he had a smirk all over his face.

You hung up and you decided to go and take a proper shower now, and a meal. Your tummy needed food and it had been complaining for hours now.

No matter how much you wanted to inspect Jimin and force him to tell you everything that was happening with him, you decided to not say anything before you see him desperate like he was last night.

Judging his tone and behavior moments ago, he was probably relying on the fact that you didn't remember anything from last night.

An hour went by fast and just as you finished eating fried chicken and salad Jimin called you to let you know that he was waiting in his car.

You grabbed your bag and dashed outside.

"So where are we going? What's the plan?" you asked while putting the seat belt on.

"Let's go get a tattoo," he said proudly.

"Really?" You've always wanted a tattoo. Hoseok has whole back done, Jimin also has a few, but they never let you do it before.

"Yeah, I remember you wanted that. Somewhere secret so only I can see" he smirked.

"Well yeah, something small and significant but that no one could see!" 

You looked at his glowing face as he drove. He looked like a whole course meal, and you knew that his soulmate, his significant other is probably the happiest person in the whole universe. 

"Fine, let's get it done then," he said and pressed the gas pedal. The air coming from the open windows at that speed was messing up your hair and dispersing it through the air.

"Please don't tell Hoseok," you laughed.

"I'm not crazy, he would kill me," he beamed.

Hoseok was okay with you and Jimin doing pretty much whatever, but he would always put a clear limit. Tattoos were a big no, just like drugs and shady things. Regardless, at the end of the day, you'd always do something you shouldn't.

The two of you arrived at the tattoo studio which was situated in a small dark alley.

"Do you do tattoos here?" you asked with a skeptical look.