Angst

Hoseok and you went to one of his friend's house. It was around 1 AM and you've been there for hours now. You wanted to sleep but that was impossible here. 

The house was full of cigarette smoke, music was blasting and alcohol could be felt in the air. You didn't even know where Hoseok was, probably in one of the rooms doing god knows what with god knows who.

He could've even left and you wouldn't notice.

"Hey Y/N, haven't seen for so long," said a familiar voice making you open your eyes a little.

The young silver haired man in a hoodie was approaching you. He seemed like he was flying towards you, not walking. 

"Oh, Jimin" you mumbled and smiled "What are you doing?"

You buried your head in his neck as he hugged you. He smelled nicely, you noticed the change of a perfume. 

Jimin and you have seen each other brightly just a few times since you came back at Seoul and you were mad at him for that. It felt as if he was avoiding you and you didn't like it. 

You liked his scent, it was the scent of comfort. He was your life saviour, your best friend. 

When you were the most desperate in Japan, when you have struggled with language and finding friends, he flew over to comfort you. 

When the school was a complete disaster as you have hated studying and everyone there would just spend their all waking hours cramming and looking down on you for your bad grades, he came to comfort you again. 

He spent so much time with you in Japan and helped you make friends that you will always feel in debt to him. 

"Nothing, I've just come here, you?" he replied in a weird tone that you didn't like.

Jimin was off ever since you came back. He seemed off while you were still in Japan but you didn't think much of it before you experienced his behaviour in real life.

You observed his face more carefully, and regretted it the very moment you did. 

His eyes were red and puffy, and left cheek red as if someone had hit him. You were horrified at the thought that someone might have hit his soft face. 

Your eyes met and he smiled, showing all of his white slightly crooked teeth. Even though you had a fair amount of alcohol in your body, you knew that his smile was forced and fake.

"Let's leave" you got up carefully and grabbed your hoodie with one hand, and unfinished bottle of some random alcohloic beverage. 

You emptyed the bottle as if you didn't drink enough already.

You felt dizzy, your head was heavy and body weak.

"Where? It's late, I'll come with you" he exhasperated and positioned himself so you can lean on him.

Oh going with Jimin anywhere is not a good idea lately. You were off, and he was even more off, but you were way too tired and drunk to even care. 

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked while taking you out of this loud place filled with drunk and horny mass of human beings.

"Anywhere" you responded "Just not home, they'll kill me if they see me like this, again." 

Jimin carefully put you into the front seat of his Range Rover and put your seatbelt on. You inhaled the familiar scent of the car and remembered his explanation of why he loved driving this big car. 

Because in it, I feel protected. I feel as if I am safe and comforted from all the sides. It's easy to breathe, since it is so spacious, but it is not too much spacious so all your thoughts are condensed and they are not running to much around making you anxious.