An (Un)Planned Randevouz

Meanwhile, Taehyung was praying to the heavens and all the gods that Jungkook would successfully keep both Jimin and you downstairs in that damn computer room.

He was running upstairs and hurriedly closing the doors behind him in order to muffle the noise of Hoseok's high-pitched voice calling him out.

He also prayed that he would manage to hush his hyungs down fast enough before their voices echo through the air vents all the way down to Jungkook, Jimin, and you.

"Hoseok-ah, shh shhh shhh!"

Taehyung whisper shouted while appearing from behind the curtains with his index finger firmly pressed against his lips.

"Y/N is downstairs," he whispered.

"What?" Hoseok looked at him.

"Before you ask why we didn't notify you, well, we don't have your new phone numbers. Still."

Taehyung lied and eyed Jin.

"Okay, but why is she here?"

Jin questioned.

"She came with Jimin in hopes of restoring all the data from her phone. Which, for your information, Jungkook deleted less than 12 hours ago."

Taehyung was obviously annoyed.

"That's good. Let's just hope Jungkook doesn't have a change of mind and decide to let his tongue run wild."

Hoseok fell into the ink-stained armchair.

"He won't, and please, give me what you brought and leave right now."

Taehyung instructed.

"It's in the van outside." Jin gestured towards the van branded as a famous tattoo ink supplier.

"Ugh, okay, let's unload it then."

"How much time do we have? Should we wait for them to leave?" Jin questioned.

"We can't wait. I have other places to be at," Hoseok hissed.

"Then you leave, hyung," Taehyung's patience was already hitting its limits: "You are being too loud anyways."

"Yeah, and what, Jin, and you will handle it yourselves?"

"Yes, maybe it's the best like that." Jin intervened.

"If Y/N comes up, I can easily explain why I am here, but if she sees us together here, and let me remind you what your alibi is, then you will have some explaining to do."

Hoseok exhaled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, you are right. I am sorry for acting up. This is really getting messy."

He looked apologetically towards Taehyung, who didn't seem too eager to accept it.

"Don't stress about it. We got it."

Jin patted his back and led him out of the store while Taehyung silently glared daggers into them.

"Is he taking his pills? I swear to god, hyung, why is fucking everyone around here crazy...."

Taehyung steamed out once Hoseok left.

"I guess birds of a feather flock together." For the first time that night, Jin showed a thin smile, provoking the younger one to smile back at him.

"I really can't believe you sometimes, hyung," Taehyung shook his head.

"So, do we get down to business now, or do we wait?" Taehyung questioned.