Satisfy Me

A/N 

Mature Content whole chapter ahead :) P.S. listen to the playlist above if you want to get completely into it ;)

"Miss Jung, so we finally meet again."

He said with lips curved in a self-satisfied smile, and you could swear to God; there wasn't a drug that ever did you like he did.

"Mister Kim," you were at loss of words.

Why is everything happening so unexpectedly in the last few weeks? Your life was so hectic lately, and you were taken by surprise so often. Unprepared, both mentally and physically. Your brain wasn't able to process and comprehend it all.

He was dressed in dark brown pants that complimented his firm legs so nicely. The upper part of his body was covered in a tight, white, silky shirt through which his strong muscular form protruded.

Jin slowly approached you, and you instinctively took a step back, bumped into Taehyung, who was silently standing on your left side, unsure of whether he should leave.

"Taehyung-ah, why don't you go and finish what you have started previously?" Jin asked his younger acquaintance, his eyes still fixated deeply into your lust-blown dilated pupils.

"Sure," Taehyung nodded and headed towards the store entrance.

"So..." Jin took one more step forward, closing the gap between the two of you.

Your usual boldness began to waver, and your chest felt tight. You hit the cold concrete wall behind you as he leaned on it with his right hand, towering over your intimidated petite figure.

"If you were so eager to stir desire in me over the previous days, then I figure, you shall satisfy it."

He stated while tracing over your lips with his thumb.

"What made you change your mind?"

You questioned him, but also your own sanity.

Am I still tripping?

"You know what they say about temptation, Ms. Jung?" he smirked, and you bit your lip in response.

"The easiest way to kill it is to give in," he said and leaned in, pressing his lips over yours fiercely, inducing electricity in your whole body.

He was only fearful that this wasn't a simple temptation but a burning desire that he was trying so dreadfully to suppress.

His warm lips collided with yours perfectly, and you kissed him back eagerly, but the sane part of your mind told you to pull away and inspect your surroundings.

"Don't worry, little one," he grabbed your chin and turned your head back towards his.

"No one is coming back here any time soon...."

He let his hand fall on your waist and press you harder against him.

"And I believe you owe me something..." he whispered in your ear and inhaled the faint scent of your shower gel and shampoo. You definitely felt self-conscious.

Hell, for all you knew, you were dressed poorly, the exact opposite of seductive by your standards, but if you knew one thing, then it was how to get around with men. Or at least you thought so.

He desired you right now, and the fact that he approached you like this meant that he didn't give a dime about your ripped tomboyish clothes. And you dreamed about this for days now, so there was no way in hell you would let this God-sent chance slide.