Encounter

"Y/N better dress nicely and behave if you plan on leaving your room. Your dad's lawyer is coming every moment now." your mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

You were always so happy to see that old man that you didn't roll the eyes at the fact that the first thing you heard in the morning was your mom shouting. Since you spent the last two years of your high school in Japan, you haven't seen Mr. Kim at all since your 16th birthday and this announcement made you so joyful.

He was helping your father run his business since the very beginning. 

Mister Kim was almost sixty years old and like your grandfather. He was medium height and a little bit chubby. He would buy you presents every time he'd come and he was the one that thought you how to play chess and yamb. He also let you in on a couple of law fun facts so that no one can wrong you.

However, you have always felt as if he was sorry for you. 

 A young kid, alone in a big mansion, whose parents were always too busy with business and their own life. They were 40 years old when they had you and your brother and parenting wasn't their best skill. However, they always did their best to provide you with everything you needed and set you on the right path.

The later one they have probably failed at.

You have always had an inclination to get into trouble and make friends with problematic kids. Your fighty personality would always lead you straight into the combat. It didn't matter if it was a boy or a girl, you knew how to punch them.

That fist problem solving behaviour resulted in you being sent to a boarding school in Japan. 

But you came back with pierced ears and anger that you have spent two years separated from your best friends and everything familiar. 

That left you alone, depressed and resentfull.

Ever since you returned you were basically living out of the house. You would just come by to sleep and change clothing.

You always tried to avoid talking to them since their conservative views were suffocating you and you hated fighting them. However, when you have heard that Mr. Kim was finally coming, the person you maybe loved more than your own parents, you were happy that you came back home last night.

You got dressed so you could greet him properly. Natural minimalistic make-up on point, an over-knee dress that covers everything that needs to be covered so your family can be proud for once.

Ding Dong

"I'll get it!" you shouted running down the stairs and the maid just nodded and stepped back. 

"Oh Mr. Kim I missed you so much it's such a pleasure seeing you again after such a long period of time" you squeled while opening the door and pulling the man in front of me into a tight hug before even seeing him properly.

You buried your face into the chest of a tall man, wrapping your arms around his thin torso tightly. Before you even got a chance to think that he seems to be taller and slimmer than you remembered him, a soft but deep, much younger voice said:

"Um, excuse me".

You stepped back looking up at the person in front of you.

He was tall, with wide shoulders and dark brown hair styled professionally. Your gaze fixated on his bright-skinned face. His plum lips seemed so soft, but his eyes were dark, and the gaze coming out of them seemed to burn holes into you. His eyebrows were narrowed, forming a slight V shape on his forehead, which made him seem intimidating.

"I - I.." you mumbled, speechless while your doe eyes tried to scan the man in front of you. You wanted to ask him who the heck he was but you were startled and caught unaware that you were at a loss of words.

"I'm Mr. Kim's son. Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you" said about 27 to 29 years old man while changing his serious expression into a bright little smile.

A/N

So, Kim Seokjin should get more attention 'cus he deserves it af ★~(◠‿◕✿)

I have a plan to show you Jin in a way that you haven't seen him portrayed before. 

I hope you'll enjoy this ff, lots of love from your daegu_kitten ✿◡‿◡