Guns N' Roses

You sneaked into the house and tiptoed to your room, trying not to draw attention. Every single thing that has happened made you forget that your parents were away on the Jeju Islands, meaning the mansion was empty.

You went to the bathroom, yearning for a hot shower. Never has it crossed your mind that some guy would leave you undone. 

But, the first time exists for everything.

You walked up to face the mirror and started taking off your clothes. Curiously you checked out the wrapped ink on your skin. Taehyung has told you to keep it on there for at least 24 hours. You couldn't wait to take it off and see how it looks all settled.

You gently rolled down each leg of your jeans so you wouldn't further irritate the scratched skin on your knees. They were itchy, and you dreaded putting alcohol over the scratches to disinfect them. Regardless, you decided not to be a pussy. 

However, no disinfectant could be found anywhere in your bathroom, so you decided to go over to Hoseok's room that was the closest to yours and search it up in his bathroom. 

You remembered you were all alone, and the house gave you creeps even though it has been nicely lit up. You rushed to Hobi's room as if a demon was chasing you down the hallway and turned all the lights on. 

Hoseok's room was very different from the rest of the house. 

It was awfully neat and clean. And spacious. 

A King-sized bed covered in dark green sheets was in the middle of the room, between two brown nightstands. Walls were covered in light beige wallpapers with golden baroque-like patterns. The ebony parquet flooring was reflecting the lights from the luxurious chandelier placed above the bed. 

The scent of warm vanilla was complimenting the whole interior. 

You felt as if you were living with a complete stranger sometimes, and sometimes you felt as if Hoseok is the sweetest and closest family member you had. You shook your head while walking across the room to eliminate his scary expression from just a few hours ago and replace it with his usual neutral or bubbly personality.

You pressed the knob of the bathroom door. Again, everything was as neat as a new pin. Someone could even suspect he had OCD, but you didn't care much. After successfully finding the alcohol, you turned back towards your room, but something poked the corner of your eye and diverted your attention back to Hoseok's nightstand. 

Next to a book and a wristwatch stood something that looked like his phone. You took it in your hand and observed it closely. It was his usual phone, the one you had seen him carrying around the house or taking mirror photos with you. The one that you would see him slip into the pocket of his trousers or casually browse the social media on.

But not the one he had yesterday when driving you back from Jin's place, or the one he was gripping in his hand while shouting at you less than an hour ago. 

You pressed the unlock button and got quite surprised by the fact that there was no password protecting it. 

The curiosity was overwhelming, so you decided to scope through it quickly. You checked his messages and social media, but there was nothing unusual. 

Or was there?

You couldn't find any messages between him and Seokjin. There were a few messages from Jimin briefly describing the previous night and chit chats with mother and father and some of his old friends. 

Your chat was there too, but the last few messages discussing you being at Jin's place were gone. 

Is he covering up their friendship?