𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 & 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 <1>

ALICE HARRINGTON WAS DUE HOME EXACTLY FOUR HOURS AGO. The problem was, she was far to invested in the brewing game of D&D that the party had been playing all day.

It was all too exiting for her.

Alice Harrington, was the type of person to lie her way out of any situation if it meant she got to spend more time with her friends. Lucas Sinclair, Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson and Will Byers.

They weren't your typical friend group. They were dorky, loud and extremely obnoxious. But, so was Alice. That's what made them so fun to be around. Most people around their age were worrying about how popular they were, or how many people they've kissed. Not what their next move is gonna be on a board game.

But, they didn't really care about that stuff. Not yet anyway. They'd much rather spend their weekends piled up with D&D game nights and burnt pizza.

"Something is coming . . . something hungry for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing in the darkness. It is almost here."

It wasn't an unusual occurrence to find the group playing on a Sunday night at eight o'clock, it just wasn't helpful that Alice hadn't told her mother. She figured the pale woman would be able to figure out where her daughter had ended up on her own.

What is it?" Will asked eagerly, his eyes going wide out of excitement.

"What if it's the demogorgon?" Dustin questioned.

"It's not the Demogorgon, there's no way." Alice said, grazing her eyes with each member of the group. "Surely, it can't be the Demogorgon."

"Oh Jesus, we're so screwed if it's the demogorgon." Dustin continued roughly.

"It's not the demogorgon, Alice is right." Lucas assured, sending the group a look.

"An army of troglodytes charge in to the chamber!"

"Troglodytes?" Dustin questioned.

Alice loved being right. Especially over, Dustin.

"Told you." Alice laughed sticking her tongue out at the curly haired boy. Dustin scrunched his face in reaction, doing the same back to irate her.

"Wait a minute. Do you hear that? That . . . that sound? Boom . . . boom . . . boom!"

Mike slammed down onto the table brutally causing the wood to shake and startle the group. Everyone flinched and was out on edge.

"Watch the board!" Alice spat, giving the boy a glare. He sent her one back rolling his eyes. He honestly was so stupid sometimes. If he'd have knocked the game over, they'd be forced to start over.

Still, Mike was far to stubborn to ever accept he was wrong. Even if he so obviously was.

"That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that . . . that came from something else."

"The demogorgon!"

"No way!" Alice scoffed. Lucas also let out a defeated huff as they watched Mike place the figure in it's correct place.

"Ha-ha, I knew it!" Dustin exclaimed playfully at Alice. "We're in deep shit now!"

"Who's turn is it?" Alice asked looking around the circle, before her eyes met with Will.

Will had really pretty eyes. But, Alice would never ever tell him. That would be far to embarrassing. Even for her. And she wasn't exactly a very shy person, in fact she was rather the opposite.