Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User

The moment the three of us landed in the village, I retracted my wings. Happy put Lucy down and his wings disappeared when his paws touched the dirt. "Listen up!" Lucy shouted. "The people who cast the curse to cause you to transform you are planning an attack on the village!"

"They're gonna come down here to fight us?" Someone asked.

"Yeah, but I've got a plan. We'll capture them and lock them up until they tell us how to change you back."

"I don't know, do you think it'll work?" Someone muttered.

"It doesn't hurt to try." Another added.

"Only thing is, I'm pretty sure those three are Wizards!" Happy stated. "They're gonna be hard to catch."

"You're right, but we've got Yami with us." Lucy said. She turned to me with a smile. "She's the strongest Wizard I know." My cheeks flushed.

"Uh...yeah...thanks..." I muttered. Lucy then gasped, clapping her hands together.

"I just had a brilliant idea."

"Nothing good can come of this." Happy commented.

"What are all of you doing out here?" Moka demanded as he hobbled forward.

"We don't have much time, Sir, the enemy is going to attack any second!" Lucy told him.

"Enemy?"

"The ones responsible for the curse that's transformed your people! They've been hiding in the old temple in the jungle!"

"I don't care who's in the temple!" Moka shouted. "Why haven't you destroyed the moon?!"

"Well...it wasn't the moon that did this to you exactly. But now we know who did."

"You lie! Do what I ask of you!"

"Chief! Please!" One of the villagers pleaded, holding his Chief up alongside his friend. "You have to calm down."

"Come on, let's go." The other added. Between the two of them, they managed to lead their leader away as he complained.

"He doesn't mean that." A villager told Lucy and I. "He's just upset. He's been like this since Bobo died."

"Poor man. I know how to trap the enemy."

"We'll be happy to help if you need us."

"I'm the greatest Celestial Wizard Fairy Tail's got, so why don't you leave it to me? Don't worry it'll be a piece of cake. Open! Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" There was a chime and Virgo appeared from the Spirit World.

 Open! Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" There was a chime and Virgo appeared from the Spirit World

"Princess, I have completed the task." Virgo said.

"Good work Virgo." Lucy complimented. "My plan is gonna work perfectly."

"I'm not so sure."

"What did you say?!"

"Hey Lucy?" Happy questioned, looking up at the former blonde.