Fairies In The Wind

We were stopped one the cliffs on top of Kunugi Station. I was leaning out of the side of the Magic Mobile, listening to the conversation below. "Some guy with a scythe and a bunch of his lackeys took over the train!" Someone complained.

"I think I know who they are." Someone added, "They're the Dark Guild punks who've been hanging around town the past few weeks."

"I can understand cars and boats, but why would they want to hijack a train?" Lucy wondered.

"It doesn't seem like it'd be a very good choice for getaways." Happy stated.

"Happy's right, this train can only follow the tracks, they're fast though." I spoke up. "If that's the case we should probably follow the line up to Oshibana station. "If this is where they hijacked the train then what their planing is probably further up the line.

"Then I guess it's up to us to figure out where those Eisenwald guys are going in such a big hurry and why." Gray commented.

"You're naked Gray!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Am I?"

"From what I can hear the military is trying to keep everything calm down there." I commented, closing my arms. "It won't be long before Eisenwald is caught."

"I hope that's the case Yami." Erza sighed before she started to drive again. She picked up speed quite quicky, and I kept my head out the window to keep an eye on things.

"Stop! Erza!" Gray shouted from the roof, "You're going way too fast! You're gonna overload the SE Plug!"

"There's no telling how many innocent people could die if Lullaby's song is played." Erza called over the wind, "I can't slow down! We have to stop Eisenwald before it's too late!"

"But at this rate, your gonna use up all your magic before we even start fighting!"

"Well, then I'll just have to rely on hand-to-hand combat. Besides I've you, Natsu and Yami as back up."

"I feel like there was something important I was supposed to tell you Lucy." Happy commented, crossing his arms. I slid back into the seat, comforted that Gray had a handle on things.

"Oh really?" Lucy wondered, "What was it?"

"I don't remember. It was just something about something I was supposed to tell you. Um...you're..."

"Totaly sick for real." Natsu groaned, his face flat on the floor of the Magic Mobole.

"That's it!"

"Are you kidding me!" Lucy exclaimed. Natsu then managed to crawl forward and hang his front half out the window. "Careful Natsu! You're gonna fall out!"

"That's what I'm aiming for..." Natsu told her.

"Don't worry about him, he's got a thick skull." I said. "He'll be fine if he falls out."

"Um...so if it wasn't 'Lucy's totally sick', then what the heck was it?" Happy wondered, his paw on his chin as he tried to determine what he was trying to tell Lucy still. "Something weird like that. Lucy's weird...hungry...fishy...I like fish. Wait. Weird, weird...weird..." I sighed, grabbing Happy by the tail and sticking him out the window. "AH! YAMI! DON'T!" Happy screamed.

"Do you promise not to make fun of Lucy?" I asked, keeping my eyes forward.

"Yes! I promise! Now put me back inside!" I casually tossed Happy into the seat opposite me. We reached Oshibana soon and we all piled out of the Magic Mobile, with Lucy hauling an unconscious Natsu out. We approached the station.

"Please stand back!" An officer called, "The station is currently closed due to a train derailment."

"Excuse me, what's going on?" Erza asked the officer.