Reach the Sky Above

I crossed my arms, looking up to the purple-tinted Moon. I could see where Erza was going with her plan, but her course of action was beyond me, why not tell others the truth? "Natsu, we're going to destroy the Moon." Erza stated.

"Really?" Naru said excitedly. Gray, Natsu and Happy seemed terrified.

"It's the only way we can change the villagers back to their human forms." The villagers cheered.

"Where you wanna go? Do you think we should climb up to the top of the Temple? It's a lot higher up there."

"We'll do it from here." Erza informed him, her arms crossed. "The Villagers can't go near the Temple and they need to witness this."

"I don't know what she's thinkin'." Gray admitted. "I mean she can do some amazing things, but still."

"So...what do you think she's gonna do to it?" Lucy wondered.

"This is exciting, huh?" Happy said.

"More like teriyfing..."

"It'll be ok." I assured the blonde, turning to her. "If Erza was going to do something wrong, I'd stop her."

"This is Giant Armour." Erza explained to the villages, turning to show off the armour she was wearing. "It increases my strength and allows me to throw farther. And this." Erza lifted her hand and summoned a large spear into her grasp. "This is the Spear of Haja, it repels Darkness." The villagers gasped.

"Oh! I see what you're planin' now!" Natsu realised. "You're gonna use that Spear to knock the Moon out of the sky!"

"That's right, but I'm afraid I'll need more strength than this armour can give me. So Natsu." Erza turned to the pink-haired boy. "I'm going to need to use your firepower as a boost. Whenever I begin to throw the spear, I want you to hit the back of it with your flames. Now, we'll have to time our attack perfectly. But I think you should give me just enough power to do the job."

"Sounds like a killer plan to me."

"Then let's do it." Erza started to walk off.

"They don't really think they're gonna pull this off, do they?" Gray questioned.

"Well, I think they've totally gone off the deep end this time." Lucy stated. Erza and Natsu stood on top of a watchtower, ready to attack. My arms were crossed loosly as I watched Erza prepare her spear. The top of the tower exploded as the spear launched from Erza's hands, Natsu's fire trailing after it.

"She did it!" Happy exclaimed.

"This is bad..." Gray trailed off.

"What are they thinking!" Lucy wailed. I watched as the spear rose higher and higher, disappearing from my eyesight as it reached the sky. There was a crash, and the Moon started to crack. I smirked when the cracks spread, spreading across the sky before it broke, and a normal, pale white Moon behind it. "It wasn't the Moon that shattered....it was the sky!" Lucy gasped. I looked around when a yellow glow started to encase the Villagers.

"What's wrong?" Gray asked. "They're not Transforming."

"Oh no..." Happy trailed off.

"That's because these are their true forms." Erza informed as she returned, clad in her regular armour. "The Moon Drip never had any effect on their appearance, however, it seems to have altered their memories."

"What do you mean?" Lucy wondered.

"They think they're Humans who can transform into Demons, but it's the other way around."

"Wait, so you're saying...they're really?"

"Yep, the Villagers have always been Demons." The group started to freak out before Erza continued.