The Final Showdown on Galuna Island

"We must strike down all who oppose the cold emperor!" One of the cultists shouted, gaining a resounding cheer from their comrades. I stretched my arms out in front of me, cracking my knuckles. I shrugged my shoulders back, my wings disappearing into my back again. I looked back at my clothes, growing at their ripped state.

"This won't do." I muttered. I took my jacket and shirt, leaving me in my training bra. I toed off my shoes and socks, leaving my feet bare as I slipped out of my skirt. "Yeah, that's better." I dropped into a fighting stance, glaring at the cultists. We started fighting, but these cultists were endless. We continued fighting but stopped when a loud rumble echoed through the forest, the ground shaking underneath our feet.

"What's that sound?" Erza asked.

"No way!" Lucy gasped. We turned to see what she was looking at and my eyes widened to see the Moon Temple upright once more.

"Woah! The Temple just un-tilted itself!" Happy exclaimed. My eyebrows then pinched together.

"Hey, Lucy, Erza, is it just me or does something feel strange here?" I asked.

"Yeah, even though there's a bunch of them, their magic seems weak for some reason." Lucy said.

"You're right." Erza agreed. "As far as I can tell, there are only five Wizards among them."

"Aww man, guess I have to take it easy on them." Happy commented.

"Just keep telling yourself that."

"Do you think you can handle this one?" Erza asked, glancing back at Lucy.

"Oh, you bet." Lucy confirmed, pulling a key from her pouch. "Open! Gate of the Giant Crab! Cancer!" There was a doorbell and Cancer appeared in front of us.

"Hmm...we've met before, haven't we?" Cancer knelt in front of Erza, a bouquet of flowers in his hands that appeared out of nowhere.

"Indeed we have, and as always, I'm at your service, miss." Cancer said. I raised an eyebrow, this wasn't the Cancer I remember.

"I thought you only said Baby?" Lucy demanded. "What's with 'Miss'? And aren't you supposed to be at my service?"

"I think someone's jealous." Happy commented. Lucy pointed at the cultists.

"Take them down! But don't kill them, just rough them up, ok?"

"Alright Baby." Cancer said. Cancer shot forward and began to attack the robed people. He managed to dispatch them, and when he was done, returned to the Spirit World.

"Excellent work." Erza complimented. "Let's head to the Temple."

"Right." Lucy said.

"No! Wait!" One of the cultists protested. I turned, my hand snapping out and grabbing his shirt, shoving him into a tree. "We won't let you interfere with the Cold Emperor.

"Those headpieces..." Erza trailed off. "You people are from the city of Brago. And you want revenge." No one was able to say anything as an earth shaking roar pierced the night.