Flame and Wind

My heels clacked against the tiled floor as I raced towards where my nose told me where Lucy was. "Come on." I muttered angrily. I soon came across her and Happy, Lucy was walking idly while Happy flew beside her. "Lucy..." I breathed. I jogged to meet her. "Lucy." I called when I was close. Lucy turned to face me. I placed my hands on her forearms. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm ok." Lucy replied. "Are you gonna join us?" Her voice seemed to take on a hopeful tone. I nodded. And with that, the three of us continued our journey through the seemingly abandoned station. "This is useless! We can't find him anywhere!"

"Aye." Happy agreed.

"Why don't you say we just head back to whew Erza is."

"AAAHHH!" Happy shouted.

"Woah, what's with the crazy reaction?"

"Erza gave you an order to go after the fat man. So you-you have to do what she say's Lucy. Ignoring an order from Erza is never a good idea. She's gonna be super angry with you! And if I have to watch her punish you it may scar me for life!"

"Oh please." Lucy scoffed. She then wrapped her arms around one of mine, her chest pushing into my bicep. My cheeks flushed red as her scent washed over me. "I've got Yami on my side. She's way stronger than Erza, she'll protect me. But, if you think she'll be super mad at me and hurt me if we don't listen to her then we can continue looking."

"The thought of an Erza smackdown scare some sense into you."

"Shut up stupid cat." Lucy and I chorused. We continued looking again. Lucy hadn't let go of my arm, and I wasn't about to say anything against it, I liked it. The building then shook, causing all of us to tense.

"Why is the building shaking like that?" Lucy asked woridly.

"That's probably Natsu." I sighed. "He's always doing stuff like this." I lifted my nose into the air, and took a long whiff. "I've got him, let's go." Sadly, Lucy let go of my arm as the two of us followed my nose to Natsu. We soon came across the others. Erza was shaking a man, demanding he wake up, Gray was telling her to calm down while Natsu glard at a hole in the wall, where the man Lucy was sent to track down as lying unconcious.

"Uhh...bad timing, huh." Lucy muttered.

"Aye." Happy agreed. Our group moved out to the entrance of the station, where a large Wind Barrier stood, encasing the entire station. On the way, we were informed of what Erigor's true plan was.

"What! Erigor wants to use Lullaby on the Guild Masters?" Lucy exclaimed. I grit my teeth. Gramps...

"Oh, we have to stop him!" Natsu declared.

"That's easier said than done." Erza informed him, kneeling next to the still unconscious Kage. Before we had left the building, we bandaged Kage up and bought him with us, we weren't gonna let him die. "Erigor cut off our only means of reaching Clover and is heading there by air."

"I'm pretty sure that we could catch up to him on the Magic Mobile." Gray commented. "But, we can't do anything until we figure out how to get on the other side of this barrier."

"How are we gonna do that?" Lucy wondered. I encased my fist in black, inky magic, launcing myself at the Wind Barrier. My first made contact with it, and I was instantly thrown back. I skidded to a stop and glared at the Wind Barrier.

"See, that's what happens if you try to bust through."

"Kage, wake up." Erza pleaded, "You're our only hope right now." I could hear Natsu still trying to break through the Wind Barrier.