Infiltrate The Everlue Mansion

"My bedroom! Get the heck out of here you jerks!" I heard Lucy shout. I scoffed, knocking on the door instead. "One minute!" I crossed my arms as the door opened. Lucy stood there wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

"I followed Natsu here." I stated, "Came to bring him back."

"Alright...come on in." Lucy sighed, "You can have some tea with Natsu then you gotta go."

"Sure." Very soon, we were all sitting at Lucy's table. A cup of tea in front of each of us,

"Look, I just moved in and I'm not ready for guests that show up in my bedroom. So how 'bout you guys just drink your tea, say thanks, and get out. You got that?"

"Talk about cold-hearted..." Natsu muttered,

"Ice cold." Happy agreed.

"Watch it cat." Lucy warned.

"She has a point, boys, we came her unannounced." I said, "We shouldn't be imposing this early into her stay at her new house." I took hold of my cup of tea and took a sip.

"Hey, I know!" Natsu exclaimed, perking up. "Why don't you show us those weird little key guys you like to collect."

"They're Celestial Spirits." I explained, setting my cup down, "My Father taught me about them when I was a little girl. Celestial Spirits live in another dimension. Lucy makes contracts with these spirits and when her contract allows it, she uses her keys to summon a particular spirit to help her in battle."

"How many of these 'Celestial Spirits' do you have contracts with?" Happy asked. Lucy lifted her ring of keys. Three of them were silver, and the other three was gold.

"Six so far." She told us. "Not to brag or anything but I even have a couple different types of them." Lucy laid her keys out on the table. "The Silver Keys are the ones you find in the Magic Shops. I've got Horologium the Clock, Crux the Southern Cross and Lyra the Harp. But the Gold ones are super rare. There twelve total and they open the gates of the Zodiac. I got Taurus the Golden Bull, Aquarius the Water Bearer, and that last one is Cancer the Giant Crab."

"Giant Crab?!" Natsu examined,

"Giant Crab legs!" Happy cheered.

"I've never met anyone as obsessed with food than these two." Lucy commented. I hummed in agreement, taking a sip of my tea. "That reminds me, I need to make a contract with the key I bought in Hargeon." Lucy said. She then stood, "I don't suppose you guys are interested in seeing how a Celestial Wizard makes a contract with a Celestial Spirit."

"I hope it's not some grody blood pact." Happy whispered,

"Well, it sounds like a pain in the but to me." Natsu responded.

"Um, I can hear you, so leave my but out of this." Lucy ordered.

"Just ignore them, Lucy." I sighed, "Everyone does anyway."

"Alright, pay attention." Everyone in the room turned and focused on Lucy, "I call upon thee in the world of the Celestial Spirits. I beckon you to my side at once, pass through the gate." Lucy chanted, "Open! Gate of Canis Minor! Come, Nicola!" In front of us, a light formed a small snowman, with a large orange nose and beady black eyes appeared. It shook slightly as it stood. I lifted an eyebrow at it. I guess it was cute...in a disgusting sort of way...

"Nice try." Natsu and Happy said to Lucy.

"Shut up! I meant to do that!" Lucy lept at the small snowman, cuddling it to her cheeks. "You are such a cutie patootie!"

"You think so?" Natsu questioned.

"It doesn't take much magic power to get these little guys through the gate, so a lot of Wizards actually keep them as pets." Lucy explained.