Natsu VS Erza

We arrived back at the Guild in no time after almost another day of wandering Clover Canyon. I was so happy just to get some food in me. After Erza had left and the boys had fallen asleep, I got ready to go home. As I approached the guild entrance, a hand curled around my sleeve, and I turned to see Lucy. "I thought you'd already gone home." I commented.

"Yeah...I was waiting to talk to you but, you were distracted." Lucy admitted.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah. I was just wondering...if you wanted to stay at my place tonight. I know your house is really far away, and it's late and-"

"I'll come with you." I interrupted. Lucy grinned. She grabbed my arm and practically pulled me towards her house. My lips twitched up into a small smirk at her eagerness. When we got to her place, she paused.

"Uhh....I didn't think this through." She admitted.

"It's all good." I assured her. "I'll take the floor."

"No! You can't do that!" She protested. "I...uh...you could share the bed with me?"

"Are you sure?" I confirmed. Lucy nodded. "Alright then." That night ended with me laying in Lucy's bed alongside her. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I, unfortunately, didn't have any sleep clothes, so I was reduced to my underclothes. The bedspread was stained with her scent, vanilla and something tangy. Lucy was facing away from me, so I could only see her back. "Goodnight Lucy." I breathed as my eyelids fell.

My eyes scrunched together as the sunlight filtered through the window

My eyes scrunched together as the sunlight filtered through the window. I heard the bath running so I assumed Lucy was getting ready. I got out of bed and stretched, heading into the kitchen. Still in my bra and underpants, I grabbed myself a cup of water and returned to the lounge room...where Gray had appeared and was lounging around in his boxers. "Get out." I ordered. He yelped, falling off the chair.

"What are you doing here Yami?" Gray demanded.

"None of your business." I pointed to the door. "Out!"

"Alright, alright." Gray muttered, standing and walking out. I sighed, continuing to drink the water I had.

"AAAHH!" A voice screamed. I turned and saw Lucy, dressed and ready for the day and sitting at her table. "Why are you naked!" She demanded. I glanced down at my bare form.

"Oh, I guess I should change, huh?" I set my glass down and starting to change back int my clothes. "Sorry about that."

"No no no! It's ok!"

"You ready for today?" I asked, buttoning up my shirt.

"Today? Whats today?" Lucy asked.

"It's Erza and Natsu's rematch, remember?"