The Strongest Team

I sat glaring at Kage with glowing blue eyes, my lips pulled into an angry snarl. Lucy was pressed into my side protectively, while Gray made himself scarce and perched on the top of the vehicle. It wasn't until I heard Natsu's voice again that we stopped. I crawled out of the vehicle, helping Lucy out afterwards. She then hurried to help Erza out of the front seat.

"Hey!" Natsu called, "You guys just missed seeing me beat Erigor!"

"Aye!" Happy cheered.

"I'm proud of you." Erza said as the two of us abled towards the do.

"Are you going to be ok Erza?" Lucy asked, worried.

"Yes, I'm ok, don't worry about me." Erza assured.

"I can't believe you had such a hard time with this guy." Gray commented to Natsu as we approached him. I crossed my arms, eyeing Erigor.

"I never said that!" Natsu retorted, "I took care of him, didn't I?"

"I was kinda worried for a while." Happy admitted.

"Whatever." Gray scoffed, "You look pretty stupid wearing a scarf when you're half-naked."

"Like you have room to talk." Natsu said, "Hey Lucy! Give me your clothes!"

"In your dreams!" The blonde shouted back. Erza chuckled softly. A deathly aura surrounded me and my hair flew upwards. I glared harshly at Nasu.

"What did you say?" I snarled. The pink-haired boy gulped. He looked away and focused on Erza, smart.

"Anyway, well done, Natsu." Erza complimented. "Thanks to you all the Guild Masters will be safe now." Everyone nodded. I looked down the track in the direction of Clover.

"Hey guys, since we're almost to Clover, why don't we pay a visit to the Guild Masters?" I suggested. "We gotta tell them what happened, ask them how we should get rid of Lullaby. We should also let them know that they won't be able to leave until the tracks are repaired."

"Might as well." Happy said. Suddenly, a shadow passed overhead, our Magic Mobile flew above us.

"Kage!" Erza shouted.

"What do you think you're doing?" Gray demanded.

"Lullaby's mine now!" Kage stated. "Shouldn't have let your guard down Flies!" Kage's laugh could be heard as he drove away.

"That jerk!" Natsu exclaimed.

"This is how he pays us back for saving his life?" Lucy added.

"After him!" Erza demanded. Everyone then ran down the tracks, with Happy soaring above.

We soon found Kage again, the flute to his lips as he stood in front of

We soon found Kage again, the flute to his lips as he stood in front of...Master Makarov! "There he is!" Gray pointed out.

"Gramps!" Natsu exclaimed,