Just Do Whatever!!

The villagers led me to a storage area a little bit away from the village. They had bandaged Gray up and even managed to patch up my wing. I had to take some time to heal, so I had to keep my wings out for it to properly heal. I kept watching over the entire village the entire night, making sure that none of Lyon or his stupid minions got anywhere near here. When the sun came up, I helped with the distribution of food and general care to the people. It was early when I was called to the front of the storage area, only to see Erza dragging Lucy and Happy behind her. My eyes narrowed. "Erza." I greeted lowly.

"Yami." She replied.

"I sugest you let go of Lucy, now."

"She broke Guild rules, Yami, you should know-"

"I know what she did. But if you had listened to Master Makarov, he would have told you that this request is officially underway, by me. Now, let go of Lucy." My wings expanded slightly as a form of intimidation.

"What about me!" Happy wailed.

"Fine." Erza sighed. She turned to Lucy and un-tied her. When Lucy was freed, she walked over to me and my wings retracted again.

"How's your wing?" Lucy asked softly.

"It's fine." I assured her. "It just needs some time to heal."

"I'm glad."

Later that morning, one of the villagers brought Gray to the tent where Erza, Lucy, Happy and I were waiting

Later that morning, one of the villagers brought Gray to the tent where Erza, Lucy, Happy and I were waiting. "You made me wait." Erza stated as Gray entered the tent. "Not smart."

"Erza!" Gray exclaimed.

"Lucy and Yami got me up to speed with everything that's happened."

"What did they say?" Gray asked woridly.

"They said that you were helping Yami complete an S-Class mission. As I can see, none of you have broken any rules, though Natsu is a fool for taking the Request off the board."

"Where is he anyway?"

"That's something we'd all like to know."

"The last time I saw him, he was fighting against the Cold Emperor's lackeys." Lucy started to explain. "But when we went back to where the village was, there wasn't any sign of him. Wherever he is, I hope he's ok. Anyway, since we couldn't find him, Erza demanded that we take her to you and Yami. But I had no idea where you guys had ended up."

"So I did some scouting from the air." Happy added. "And from up there I could see that the villagers had moved into this storage area."

"Ok, we're going to search for Natsu, and then we're going to finish this request." Erza stated.

"We need to come up with a plan first." I said, crossing my arms in my place next to Lucy. "This Island is far too vulnerable if we go in fires blazing like usual."

"Well, one thing is for certain, we can't destroy the Moon." Lucy said.

"The Moon isn't the problem. It's fine, something has to have changed here on the Island."

"But the question is what." Gray wondered. None of us were able to mull over the thought when a large crash echoed through the valley. The four of us, plus Happy, raced out of the tent and from where we were, we could see the Moon Temple tilt to the side.

"Come on!" Erza shouted. We started to run towards the Temple.

"He seriously wants to fight that demon?" Lucy asked once we had paused

"He seriously wants to fight that demon?" Lucy asked once we had paused. Gray had explained to us why Lyon was so adamant on freeing Deliora.

"Even back when we were kids, Lyon's always dreamed of surpassing Ur's magical ability." Gray explained. "But since she's gone, and he can't challenge her directly, he's decided that it's up to him to kill Deliora 'cause it's the one thing that she couldn't do."

"Well yeah, I guess that'd be the only way to challenge someone who's dead."

"Aye." Happy agreed.

"Listen, there's something, something I never got to tell him." Gray admitted. "I kept it secret, Ur made me promise to never let him know. But I have to. Ur may not be with us, but she's still alive."