Monkey, Bull and a Dragon Duo

The four of us stood in front of Fairy Tail. Lucy had her bag beside her. "Welcome to Fairy Tail." Happy said. Natsu then kicked down the doors.

"We made it back alive!" Natsu shouted.

"Were home!" I ignored the greetings I received as I approached the stairs leading to the second floor.

"Welcome back Yami." Mira greeted. "Going up to see the Master?" I nodded. I walked up the stairs and knocked on Master's door.

"Enter." He called. I opened the door and entered the Master's office. "Ah, Yami, welcome home."

"Thank you, Master." I said. I sat down opposite him at his desk as he put aside a stack of paperwork.

"You usually don't come here unless something's happened."

"Bora of Titans Nose. I discovered what he was doing after he was banished from his Guild."

"And what is that?"

"He owns a slave-ring. We managed to defeat him, the Army most likely has him in custody as we speak, but it doesn't hurt to know what he's up to."

"Thank you, Yami."

"I believe the weekly Natsu-Returns-Home-Guild-Brawl is underway." Master Makarov nodded as he followed me out. I crossed my arms and leant on the balcony as Master Makarov entered the first floor. Master Makarov grew to his giant size.

"WOULD YOU FOOLS STOP BICKERING LIKE CHILDREN!" Master Makarov boomed. I watched as everyone stopped, afraid of getting scolded by the most powerful man in the room.

"He's huge!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still here Master." Mira said calmly.

"Did you say, Master!" Natsu started to laugh.

"Man, talk about a bunch of babies!" He shouted, "Looks like I won this round you guys-" Master Makarov stepped on him, silencing the loudmouth. Master Makarov turned to Lucy,

"Well, seems we've a new recruit." He mused,

"Yes, sir!" Lucy squeaked. Master Makarov started to shrink down to his normal size,

"Nice to meet 'ya!"

"He's tiny! This little guy's really in charge here?"

"Of course he is." Mira said simply, "Allow me to introduce the Fairy Tail Guild Master, Makarov." Master Makarov jumped up to the railing of the second floor but accidentally hit his head on the railing. I reached down and grabbed the collar of his shirt, hauling him onto the railing beside me.

"Thank you Yami." Master Makarov said. He then turned to the Guild, "You've gone and done it again, you bunch of clods!" He declared. He then held up a stack of papers. "Just look at how much paperwork the Magic Council sent me this time! This is the biggest pile of complaints yet! Have you lost your minds! All you kids are good for are getting the higher-ups mad at me!" We all looked down in shame, "However." The stack of papers in the Master's hands promptly burst into flames. "I say to heck with the Magic Council." He handed the papers over to me. I took the flaming papers and started to eat them, munching on them as Master Makarov continued to speak. "Now listen up. Any power that surpasses reason, still comes from reason right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power, it is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us, and the flow of energy in the natural world are in perfect synchronisation. To perform magic, one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules then our magic will never progress. Don't let those blowhards on the Council scare you, follow the path you believe in! 'Cause that's what makes the Fairy Tail Guild number one!" Master Makarov put the Fairy Tail symbol up in the air and the rest of us followed suit. I rolled my eyes and joined in with the rest of my guild. The guilds tables were then repaired by Laki and the guild went back to calm. I was seated at the bar with a mug of beer in my hand, sipping it.